Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I find a good dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rowdygreybush, May 6, 2011.

1. I know this sounds like a bit of a stupid question, but how do I find like good reliable dealer?

2. You're only gonna get one answer on these forums
    so I'll just say it
    Ask someone who smokes who they get their shit from and try to get their number or be introduced.
    Or maybe something like
    go out and ask people that look like they smoke
    but that's risky and stupid because they won't hesitate to rob your ass

3. Ask some friends if they know anybody, go to the mall and look for the stoner kids, go to the local park, go to the beach..

go to where stoners hang out

4. find a dealer thats has straight sacks and just buy off of him and let the dealer/buyer relationship grow from there

5. Start with what you know, ask your friends, etc. Also, the more money you have to throw around the more reliable dealers you'll probably encounter because they won't want to miss your sale.

Dealer shop--buy from one guy, then check out someone else's stuff that you know through a different friend or whatever--rinse and repeat until you find the right one!

6. Thanks. Me and a couple buddies just usually have his dad buy us some but he always just gets swag. Plus it's awkward having his dad do it. So we are just looking for someone we can buy mids and regs from on a every couple day basis. Thanks for the advice.

7. I just ask my buddies who has tree, If I can meet with the guy they got it from, sweet. It may not be a permanent connection, but it's a start.

8. ask your friends then when they make a deal go with them and try to cop a gram, don't buy weight but just buy some to try to get it started. get his number and then go from there. otherwise i would just suggest finding the biggest pothead you can find and talking to him, he will probably be chill enough to give you the number to his guy

9. whats wrong with buying weight? hahah

10. Fuck man I've been having this problem because my dealers number got lost and he moved jobs and shit so I had to find another but that guy is like really unreliable and never has bud even though I buy a half oz ever 2 weeks. So I've been trying to find a new dealer but shits tough to do.