How do i fill this baby up?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tokn420, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Hey Anyone know how i fill this Bent glass rig? Should i fill this up all the way up or just the bottom?  :confused_2: Please someone help!!

Attached Files:

2. #2 shaggish, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
    add water...try

3. @[member="Vagabond"] i did try to put water but its a it confusing this dabbing piece doesnt stand on it own.... i would have to hold it

4. lol you serious? why dont you just say "hey look at my new peice". and if u are truly having problems.
    you got 2 places to pour water, if one dosent work, try the other end, if that dosent work....return it lol

common sence bud. but nice peice if u end up workin it lol

5. dude that piece is sic as hit
    the water problum you having is pre school stuff
    im surprised you got a dab rig without even knowing how to fill a bong
    do what bongtoke said

6. Make yourself a stand...
    It wouldn't be that hard.

Or maybe think about something before you buy it...

7. Fill it all the way up to the top.

8. No need to give him shit guys, hes just asking a question. @ OP- Pour water in the top until it goes slightly over the inline slits,

9. Ugh a piece with water that you have to hold?? As radical as that piece is man...imagine this....(warbling, flashback music)

So youre chilling with your dudes, smoking at your place of choice... one guy hits it, an amateur that hacks up a lung, flinging the piece all over the place, drenching your whole crew.

Or....

Someone gets the piece and begins to tell a looooong ass story (sound familiar? im sure) Anyway, as hes talking his hand tilts ever so slightly, then ever so a lot and dumps the damn thing in your lap lol.

Stick with study bongs or a nice bowl imho man. Or a nice fat doob every now an then.

Lmao!   :rolleyes: On some other shit I would hate to have to hold up the piece especially with how high you be gettin off those dabs... Accident waiting to happen lol

11. You should be able to set it down without the start coming out, just look and the angle it sits at when flat. And like others said just enough water so that is covers the slits in the perc

Trim Nazi

12. This is a pretty old thread but in regard to having to hold it- pretty sure these are meant to be used in a reclined position.