Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i do this??!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FinmaN, Apr 8, 2006.

1. I have a question, i have a 4hose water pipe and i was just wondering...

the hoses are really clogged, and i was wondering if theres a way to un-clog it /// clean it...

any suggestions would be abliged...

ty

2. Blow really hard;)

3. clogged with what?

4. im gonna assume resin.....:rolleyes:

usually ill soak my piece in boiling water with salt in it. you could also try to find something skinny and long enough to poke through the hoses...... but other than that go for the water

5. yeah boiling it in water will soften up the resin and you can wipe it out or something.

6. hahhaha resin of course what else....actually i dont wanna think of what else it could b clogged w/:eek:

7. chocolate pudding

8. rofl...:smoking:

9. :yummy:

if only.

10. a guitar string

11. use some long and thin pipecleaners to get rif of sticky stuff and then jam one end of one hose onto a hosepipe and pump the water thru. do this a couple of times until u can see a clean hole thru ur hose.

edit: like that link from HerbsINtheBurbs

12. Thanks for the help u guys, ima try the easy method first and try boiling them... if that doesnt work, i'm sure I'll be back :p

im just trying to get them uncloged so all of them are even, ones like really good and the other 3 are like... shit