How Do I Delete My Account?

Discussion in 'General' started by user12345676, Jun 10, 2013.

1. im on probation so i can't smoke and this site is pretty much a tease plus i don't use it much anyways..anyone know how i can delete it or get it deleted..much appreciated.

2. Change your password to some random combination that you'll never remember and let the admins worry about things that actually need to be dealt with. 

3. Post naked pictures.

4. Lmao.

Good answer.

That's a bit harsh.

6. wanna fuck before you go or what.

7. No it's not. There's still stuff on this new layout that needs to be fixed, the mods are incredibly understaffed, and it's summer so an influx of trolls is right around the corner. Account deletions can only be done by a few people and it's low priority. I don't understand the fascination some people have with getting their account deleted when they're done on GC. Just leave. Deleting your account isn't going to prevent you from browsing the City. 

Woah man, 'sall good.

I just thought that mods were there to delete accounts, doesn't matter the time frame they do it in, sorry for being wrong

9. dont delete your account wait untill you get off probation

10. #12 Stoned342, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    just log out and don't log in even if your accounts deleted your posts remain on the site afterwards,