How do I Delete a post?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Pass Da Grass, Mar 7, 2013.

1. How do I delete a post I made in one of my threads?

2. You can only edit/delete it within 7 days of posting it.

If it's been less than 7 days, click the Edit button, then the Delete button, select the Delete bubble and input a deletion reason if you want. :smoking:

3. Okay so how to i delete the whole thread then? Because it has been more then seven days?

4. Same thing with threads, can't delete them past 7 days.

You can report it and ask a moderator to delete it for you, they might do it but there's no guarantee. :p

5. A mod will have to do it for you...report the OP, and in the report put the reason why you want it deleted...

...and ninja'd by JD...:rolleyes:

6. It wont show up on the thread right ?

7. Not if the mod doesn't enter it...just explain, they're pretty understanding...;)

8. Will they contact me through a message or something to let me know after whats going to happen?:confused: AHH sorry for all the questions but thanks for all the help

9. They might...ask them to in the report...like I said...explain...what is done exactly is up to the mod who handles it, so I can't say specifically what they will or won't do...the more you explain/detail things, the better...if you want them to contact you, say so...