How Do I Convince Her To Toke With Me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CrazeyJack, May 10, 2012.

1. So, second year Uni, and there's this girl name Alexa. I dig her, and I'm pretty damn sure she likes me too. Now, she isn't overtly Anti-weed, but she doesn't want to get high, because she says she would be "out of control" which sems a bit ridiculous, but she can get ridiculous placebos, even from a little bit of sugar.

So, advice anyone?

2. Don't force it onto her. If she doesn't want it, she doesn't want it. Simple as that. Learn to accept "NO." as an acceptable answer.

3. Do you get to spend time with her often? Like, doing stuffs...

If she can't smoke it herself, then ask her if she minds if you smoked some weed while you were together.

She doesn't have to smoke if she doesn't want to, but you could, and she could see how you are when you're stoned, and may be if it looks safe, then she'll be more comfortable to try it.

4. We hang out, although mostly in class. I have been around her while I was high, and she doesn't seem to understand that being stoned isn't about running around being goofy, it's about chilling out with friends.

5. Give her some time, She doesnt sound like shes completely opposed to it so eventually its bound to happen. The more you hang with her out of class the more you can bring it up and the more itll be in her head.

This year we have gotten all of our floor mates to smoke and every one of them has loved it, no matter how opposed to it they were. You could also snuggle and watch the union together =P

And to the first poster, No is never the answer

6. May be she wants being stoned to be goofy.

Like, may be she likes being goofy.

7. Honestly dude, don't push it. I tried to convince a guy that I was interested in and was interested in me to be okay with weed, or possibly even try weed. In the end I learned you just can't change people. Accept them for who they are bro, if they try it, they'll try it.

8. Try making a pan of brownies. I've observed that people are MUCH more likely to partake in cannabis through edibles than through smoking. Some people just don't like the idea of smoking no matter how benign you tell them MJ is.

9. Why do you care?

10. #10 zowie, May 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
    you simple just ask her if she wants to toke, if she says no then you should say something witty example, " your loss, (then whatever you want to say) some shit like that, I dont know. but just something that sounds witty. girls eat that shit up.

11. Yeah really don't force it. If you've already asked her and she's said no then leave it at that and don't put any pressure on.