Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do I Conceal the smell of My Stash!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cudi, Jul 17, 2010.

1. its in a bag in a jar . and it reeks. Would a mason jar do the job ? I have a fruit jelly smuckers jar could I use that ?

but anyway I do it I just need the smell to not be their, Some people are complaining bout it.

Btw its a half ounce of some Sour Diesel. Makes sense its loud because that gassy smell is very potent.

2. Mason jar, film container or just give me it.

3. ditto on the mason jar... or if you want to hide something smaller... go to Bed, Bath & Beyond, etc. and get the clear glass spice containers with the screw top. Works like a charm... :hello:

4. Just smoke it bud wont smell when it's gone!

5. As others have said, use a mason jar. I have never had an issue with smell when using those.

6. Something that's really air-tight will work. It's also a good idea to stuff in a few dryer sheets if you can, that'll def cover up the smell. My best method was stuffing the dryer sheets in my heat duct and it made the room smell like laundry so I was in the clear.

You could also always just get a candle.

7. if it reeks that bad try triple or quadruple bagging it and fill the jar with dryer sheets so it smells like fresh laundry

8. It's not a good idea to put dryer sheets in the same jar as weed. Even if the weed is triple bagged, the chemical smell/taste of the dryer sheets will soak into the bud. It makes it harsh and taste horrible.

9. Mason jars will work perfectly, as many people on this thread have said. It'll pretty much last forever if you store it in one of those.

10. I don't get it, it makes sense because its loud that gassy smell is very potent..? Since when is bud loud?

11. Umm . I dont know what I did their. but im sensing real negative vibes mann. Im just here baked as shit looking for a solution and if you arent helping me get to my solution then ...:smoking::bongin:

12. go to Walmart, and buy a glass jar with a rubber seal that is airtight.

I got mine there for like 3 dollars. Works like a charm.

13. #13 Potentcy, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010
    That must be some real dank bud.
    Double bag it, put it in a jar, then put that jar in something such as a speaker box, computer case, ect.

Note: Nothing is "air tight" everything has pours in it. glass, plastic, metal, everything. The smell will eventually seep through these microscopic pours and smell again over time.

I suggest you watch this, it is very useful information. I think everyone should watch this DVD and buy it, this man is helping us not get caught breaking a stupid law.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChgVCtB1ZP4&feature=related"]YouTube- Never Get Busted Again. Volume 01. Traffic Stops | Part 2[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weDK5rOb3pM&feature=related"]YouTube- Never Get Busted Again. Volume 01. Traffic Stops | Part 3[/ame]

14. Of course almost everything has microscopic pores but it's a discussion on what would be the best thing to put it in. From experience I've found that the right kind of jars and bags combine with dryer sheets are your best bet. I haven't had any smells seep through before with them and i've had weed stored for weeks at a time.

15. I have a small airtight tupperware container that I use. It works wonders.

16. I always put my stash in a empty pill case (like those orange bottles). Works really well. It's really big where i live.

17. almost everything? no. Everything!!!!
    discussion on what would be the best thing to put it in? watch the video. find out. probably some of the most valuable information you'll hear regarding this topic

18. I'd go with a plastic Jif peanut butter jar. Works perfectly for me, but the shitty thing is you have to clean out the peanut butter.

19. My pill bottle is always good.