Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i clean this pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipesmith, Apr 4, 2010.

1. i let my freind borrow my pipe but he accidently smoked some ciggarette tobaco out of it thinking it was weed (Dont ask its a long story and he was mad wasted) so now theres tobbaco tar at the bottom and my whole peice smells like it and its dirty so how do i clean it.

PS:it is a small 3 inch metal pipe with a wooden mouthpeice and i cant boil it because its easter and i have family over

2. alcohol & salt.

3. zip lock bag some iso and salt, shake till its clean

4. its not exactly healthy to smoke out of metal. however, if you still want to clean it, go pick up some high % rubbing alcohol(most people recommend 97+% but my 91% works just fine) and some salt. let it sulk a small cup of the rubbing alcohol for 20 minutes, then put some alcohol and salt into the bowl and shake the fuck out of it for about 30seconds. repeat until its clean and scrape out whatever small amount of resin decides to stick

5. Hahaha, it's perfectly fine to smoke out of (certain kind of) metal, I have almost no doubt the pipe made for smoking is made out of that (certain kind/s of) metal in fact. Alchohol leeches tar away like acid, salt scrubs it like a mad-man. Do it to it son :metal: Yeeeahhhh. Cleeeeaaan.