How do I clean this bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mrrager5097, Sep 30, 2016.

1. It has three layer honey comb at the base. And at the top it has 12 trees with a ice catcher above it. My issue is getting above the third honeycomb cause filing it up with rubbing alcohol doesn't reach there due to it just flooding out the downstem

2. Have you tried plugging the hole? Interesting thought I know.

3. Not sure if smart ass response or.... I have if i plug the hole and poor through the top the top half of my bong fills up only. they fill up my trees but that is it, it will not go down into the next chamber.

4. fill it up, plug all holes, turn sideways, shake....

and dont lose grip and shatter a bong

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fill the base and lay it sideways and shake, it should fill all the chambers.

Why I dislike complex bongs and go for simple ones.

6. Nah I attempted to clean a piece similar to yours several times before I figured it out.. Par for the course.

Once it's shiny it's worth it.

7. Add rubbing alcohol (higher the percentage the better. Try to get 91+), generously cover all percs. Add salt (preferably epsom or rock salt). Cover holes and shake vigorously but securely.

Empty and rinse. Polish. Use.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Poor in the top of bong and blow down to the next chamber

9. Denture cleaner works a charm for me. Throw a tablet in and let it soak for half an hour or so. What you're describing might require a couple of soakings.

10. OP is 4 years old I don't think they need advice anymore lol