Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I buy weed? >.<

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ponchothegreat0, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Okay. So I've been smoking for a few months now, but thanks to a marvelous thing known as breasts, I've never had to buy my own grass. But I've gotten to the point of 1. I feel bad smoking all my boyfrand's weed. He works hard to buy it, and it doesn't seem right that my megalungs suck it in. 2. Summer is coming and I'd like to have my own so I don't have to bum it from people and 3. The boy's birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and I'd like to surprise him with a candle light dinner of pasta and garlic bread made with cannabutter and maybe a nice bowl for dessert. :D So a few questions to you seasoned tokers, if you please:

1.How do I buy it? The boyfriend buys it from a guy in his dorm, is it legit if I just ask him? Or how would I even find someone else? Is there some kind of protocol with these things?
    2.And how do I know the guy isn't ripping me off/selling me bullshit/chargin me way more than it's worth? He's decently reputable. But I don't know a ton about it
    3. From what I've been reading, you need a metric shitton of bud to make butter. How do you get that much without spending ninethousandandeightsevenmillion dollars? Or is that just the price you pay to cook with bud?
    Ugh! I hate being so dumb about these things. Typically I'd just ask the stoner boyfriend, but uh... silence is the key to surprise here. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :eek:

2. Go up to the guy and just ask :p

lol ninethousandandeightsevenmillion

3. Wow, the things I want to say to you would get me banned so I will keep it nice.

Stop jewing your bfs out of weed, buy your own herb.

Ask a friend for a dealer, you can't talk about selling weed on this site.

4. well, since your boyfriend apparently gets it from that guy with no trouble i would just suggest going to him first. you can meet other people through him and stuff later on and build more connections but i'd start there.

As far as getting ripped off, just give him the impression that you know what you should be getting for the money. and you could just mention that your boyfriend will be checking it out (even if he won't be) and then the guy will be pretty much forced to give you a fair deal.

Idk much about edibles though but yeah i'm pretty sure making butter takes a lot. but i think there's plenty of things you can make with less. just spend some time in the edible section of the forum.

also at the guy above me, if you can't say what you want to say then why post at all?

5. 1) Call dealer
    2) Meet dealer
    3) High

6. If the dealer is cool with your bf and you go an talk to him that's perfectly cool. He wouldn't do you wrong on giving you the right amount if you explain the situation, unless the guy is a complete dick; he knows your bf and deals with him regularly and wouldn't fuck that setup up to make a few extra bucks off you.

7. I guarantee you know someone that knows someone that sells bud just ask your friends.

8. im pretty sure thats why she started this thread . read it again .

9. If you've seen the dealer a few times, he's reputable like you say, you shouldn't have an issue with getting bud from him. As far as cooking with weed, everyone I know buys "shake" (or already has it). It can be hard to buy shake if you don't know the right people, but if you know someone who moves weight you can definitelty get some shake for a much lower price per G.

Shake is just a naturally occuring process. From setting the duffel bag down to hard from time to time, or general handling of the bud within the bags---shake happens. And dealers with weight normally try to get rid of it or make baked goods to sell.

10. Haha, glad you realized that. My ex would just take nugs out of my jar, really pissed me off. I loved smoking her up, but she took advantage of it. Definitely just go to the dealer your boyfriend goes too. If you have any other friends that smoke you can ask them if you got ripped off, so you know to never buy from him again. He most likely won't if he knows he slangs to your boyfriend, he probably wouldn't want to lose him as a customer. But idk what kind of butter you mean, like cannabutter, or budder which is almost 100% thc. I would abandon any hopes of making budder lol, but cannabutter can isn't to hard, but requires a good amount of bud

11. Do you know how to tie your shoes? You should really learn and forget the Velcro.

12. Find someone at the mall and discretely ask them. That's what I did one time recently and it worked.

13. I am pretty sure you didn't have any thing to post in this thread other then to quote me and say some rude remark. I am pretty sure that's what I said, after she said that. So why the fck you gota say it again?:confused::confused:

14. Me too. :hello: Had to prove to myself that it wasn't a real website :rolleyes:

15. Alright. Nice. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't making some kind counter culture faux paux. Thanks for the kind words. ;) Hopefully be talking to the guy tomorrow.

And yeah - that's why I buying my own? Cause I don't want to be a mooch from him. I think? I'm going to be honest, I read that post like three times and just nothing made sense. :D I'm going to go feed my bunny and play some portal.

16. 1. Ask your boyfriend to talk to his dealer, he should be more than happy at the idea of you buying your own buds. If the dealer is cool with the idea of you buying from him (which they usually are, cause that is their business) you should be treated with the same respect your boyfriend receives. If you're worried about getting ripped off, ask your BF for some facts on what to look for, or just have him come with you.
    2. I think I answered this one in part one lol, my bad.
    3. You need a decent amount, its usually 1/4 oz of dank or 1/2 oz of schwag/trim to make one stick of butter. It is worth it, and you can buy bulk schwag for very cheap if you know someone, sometimes as cheap as $20 an ounce, or free if they want to get rid of it. Schwag/dirt weed is the most common and lowest grade of cannabis, it has been handled a lot and bricked up so it doesn't have nearly the amount of canabanoids as some fresh dank buds would.
    People who make butter usually have a decent connection on bulk greens.

17. Best way to do it is just call up your boyfriends friends, one that you know the most and smokes the most,tell hinm what u wanna do,hel handle it. TADAHHHHH

18. Apparently your boyfriend has a hookup, so ask him for his dealer's number or buy through him. If you want to get it without him knowing though you'll have to find a new dealer, which can be extremely easy or extremely difficult

2. You should never pay more than $20 for a gram, a legit dealer will weigh it out for you and if they don't there's no sure way to trust him. I know what a gram looks like though, depending on the weed. It should be enough to fill an average sized pipe bowl 4 times

Gram - 20$
    Eighth (3.5 grams) - $60
    Quarter (7 grams) - $100-120

3. I wouldn't recommended being a newbie and trying to make edibles. I'm a seasoned vet and still haven't made edibles that actually get me high, I've just managed to waste about $40

However, you can probably find recipes through google or on this website that will tell you how to make cannabutter, but expect to be getting at least a couple grams to make it strong enough

19. how pleasant and tolerant of you. also, very constructive criticism you have for the op. did you miss the part where she said she feels bad continuously smoking all her boyfriends bud, or did your mind simply become a blank slate after the mention of tits?

now op, as for finding a connect i dont have much new to add that hasnt already been said.

and as for "jewing" your boyfriend out of all his weed as this tool so eloquently put it, just throw him like 5 bucks whenever u smoke if u dont have any weed to contribute.