Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I buy from my dealer.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Your happy bong water, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Well I got a new dealers # yesterday, and I would always buy from my friend ( I am tired of his "dank" ) his stuff isn't doing the tick anymore so I was wondering how can I buy from her.

2. Text her up,ask if she can do something for you(you know what yo ask,stop being a pussy lol)

If you scared,ask your friend to buy it for you,etc.

3. You call her up, she gave you her # for that exact purpose.

Call, if no answer shoot a text and leave it at that, dealers don't like people blowing up their phones.

Just ask for the sack, pick a place to meet, and do so. Maybe even smoke a bowl with her, it's always better to smoke with your dealers and be chill with em, rather than sketchy drug deals with drug dealers who only want fast money for drugs.

Get a dealer who you can be chill with.

4. It's hard to find a dealer here, I do skate for a team so I could ask some fans for a close by dealer.

5. As long as you don't mind a new entry on someones facebook or a tweet about how the guy on the skate team just scored a 1/2, 1/4 or how much you buy, from the local dealer.

When you're on any sports team there will always be people who will front you out in a heart beat.

6. Just ask man can't hurt to .

7. just shoot a text asking if she has fire.... easy as that 

8. Call her, ask if/when she can sell you your desired amount, and then go buy from her if she's available. It's not hard haha

9. I'm with everyone else on this call or shoot a text it's not strange and dealers wanna make money that's what they want they are not going to pass up on easy money

10. Text her asking if she got an 1/8th of dank . When she replies make sure you try and get a decent price, and I always like to ask the name of the weed, then get the weed and see if the name matched up with the weed. An 1/8th from my state will run you about 40-50 for good stuff. Or a quarter of regs for like 20-25 isn't bad. 

11. Most self-respecting dealers would rather not waste their time negotiating with bargain hunters who are spending 50 bucks.  Just pay whatever it is they're asking and if it turns out you're not satisfied, don't go back.  

12. When I say try and get a decent price I mean "All right, 40 good?" and if she says "yes" great, if she says "I charge 45$" then take the 45. and you can always ask them what it is when you pick up from them. Sometimes they give you a name, sometimes they'll say "I don't know but the shit is dank bro" never really know till you smoke it. 

13. "Hey is there any chance I can pickup today?" Easy as that to start off the conversation.

14. Fill your lungs with air. During the exhale, make your voicebox vibrate to make a sound. Now move your lower jaw and tounge to say the words "can I buy some weed?" It's that easy bro!

15. Call, state who you are and how you got the number, and ask for an amount. Pretty simple.

16. Ask if she'll bust that pussy open for you, when she rejects your advances ask her if she has anything that'll cheer you up. Simple
    How did that not come to your head first?