Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i ask my brother for bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J4K3ST3R, Aug 4, 2012.

1. sounds like your brother is a douche:cool:

good luck:wave:

2. yeah, this, try talking to him about it and convincing him its alright to smoke you down/hook you up. If not you'll at least know why and have something to go on next time you try.

3. My 0.02$

It sounds like he kicks you out of his room just because his friends are over and theyre chatting or something. And the phone thing sounds like he just wants you to not be careless about the whole thing... gotta be dl.

Ask him when it's just the two of you. Just tell him everything you told us...
    Say you want an easy, safe hook up... and you're wondering if he can help a bro out.
    You have to be cool and mature about it to get his respect.

4. duuuude hes your brother... you're making this waaaay too complicated for yourself

5. Use your mouth, you are asking a question here so you know what to do.

6. This is how I ask my bro for weed

Hey fucker lemme buy an eighth or a dub
    He says yes or no if his supply is low or not vice versa

7. The first time I asked my bro for a hook up I was nervous, mainly because my brother NEVER thought I would end up smoking. I came home to visit during winter break and we were both sitting down on the couch and I just said "Hey bro, do you know where I can get some green?" He just asked me for who and I said me, he laughed for a bit in surprise and then started texting his dealer right then and there :D

Now whenever I head home my and my brother are always smoking together, sometimes when his friends come over to smoke, I leave them be and just go do something else, give him his space. We use to rarely get along, always there for each other but fought a lot, but you can be sure we are better brothers now that we smoke together :smoke:

8. Sounds like your brother's a bit of an ass. I would just ask him "hey, do you think you could hook me up with a [eighth/quarter/whatever it is that you're buying]?". If he says no, he's either a dick and doesn't trust you or you're 15.

9. [quote name='"J4K3ST3R"']
    so why should you be 18 here? [/quote]

Because its in the rules.

10. fuck it, ima just text him and be like, "im tired of being jipped by all my friends and their weak stuff... i need a safe place to buy from, can you be my dealer?" because i only see him like every 2 weeks...

11. [quote name='"J4K3ST3R"']fuck it, ima just text him and be like, "im tired of being jipped by all my friends and their weak stuff... i need a safe place to buy from, can you be my dealer?" because i only see him like every 2 weeks...[/quote]

I wouldn't text him that. It sounds like he got kind of annoyed when you accidentally sent a weed related text to him. Just wait till you next see him in person.

12. my brothers the one who first gave weed
    now i smoke with him on the holidays