Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i ask my brother for bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J4K3ST3R, Aug 4, 2012.

1. alright, i made an account just to ask this question... how do i ask my bro for bud? i mean i know he smokes, he knows i know he smokes, he knows i smoke, but he never offers it to me? i never smoke with him, i always get thrown out right after he packs the bowl... theres a 9 year age difference which i think has something to do with it... a long time ago he let me have a small hit outta his rasta bong, my first time to ever try weed, and that was it... so, i wanna know, how do i ask for bud? i mean i could just say, " would you hook me up with some bud, im tired of being ripped for shitty weed by my dumbass friends... " but maybe you guys would know a better way?

2. what makes you think im not 18, i said theres a 9 year age difference between me and my brother... but fine, dont give me answers

3. I didn't report anything. These kinds of posts just kind of make me assume you're under 18. I understand that you haven't been around before, but 80%+ of posts here are either troll posts or 14 year old kids spewing nonsensical garbage is all.

Just ask him to get you a sac.

4. With money ready, ask him if he can help you get some bud since all your guys are dry. It sounds like he doesn't want to smoke with you so don't try matching him or something.

5. Get the money ready.. knock on his door and ask if he can help you out since all your boys are out.

Edit: Whoops guess great minds think alike.

6. well, i see the kids here that are idiots and say that they are 15 and what not... but i mean either way, if a kid makes an account here, he probably already smokes... and banning him isnt gonna change anything, pots already illegal, so why should you be 18 here? but whatever...

7. He's family he SHOULD be hooking you up fantastic

8. So that there isn't tons of posts like this everyday. Doesn't work too well.

9. Listen here buddy, I don't make the rules I just enf- oh no I don't :smoking:
    just ask politely , could you please hook me up bro, I'd like to toke with you ?

10. thats the thing, i mean i know he grows... he had like 15 plants in his big ass closet and theres like a garden outside... he deals, but he just doesnt seem to want to deal to me? i dont get it... i mean he knows that i know he smokes, he loads the bown when im there chillen with all his friends and him, but when he throws in the slider he throws me out the door

11. Your not allowed to talk about drug dealing on here, but he probably just doesn't wanna hook you up in that kinda way because your his kid brother, you know morals and all.

12. My brother was thrilled to smoke me up my first time and always helped me out getting weed so I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you should just ask why he won't smoke with you/hook you up.

13. exactly, his best friend was always like... "when you turn ** ima get you fucked up!!!" yet he moved out of state and my bro just doesnt seem to do it... i just love how he even told me to roll it yet still didnt let me have a hit... yeah, he smokes in front of me if its just him or his girl...

14. Just ask. How fucking hard is it to ask someone that is that close to you for something unless he's just a major dick

15. The first time I ever got weed I asked my brother if he could get me some, I was 16 and he was 20. He said yeah no problem and was kinda stoked that I wanted to smoke.

Now I'm 18 and he always get my weed and we always crash eachother bongs no questions asked.

I suggest you either get some off him and then smoke him out so you know he's cool with it. Orr... Get some from somewhere else doesn't have to be great weed but he may see that you've tried to smoke him out and that your weeds whack that he'll help you out from time to time.

16. he just takes care of me... he moms me, yet i dont see how someone of smokes like he does can be against me smoking it... i mean he doesnt ever say not to but idk... and we arent that close... we are 9 years apart... i mean as kids he was home while i was like 2 and by the time i was old enough to do anything with him he had moved out... so yeah

17. Ask and see what he says?

18. another thing... i have 2 "bubbas" in my phone... ones him and ones my friend... i tell them apart by contact pics, but i was high and the other bubba txted me asking if $40 was a good price for an eighth and yeah, so i replied to the wrong bubba, my brother instead of him, and sent my brother this message... "yeah, $40 is a great price, as long as its not just complete shwag... " and he replied, wtf dude... i said woops, wasnt meant for you... and i was kinda confused when he replied back , you better watch yourself...

19. [quote name='"J4K3ST3R"']another thing... i have 2 "bubbas" in my phone... ones him and ones my friend... i tell them apart by contact pics, but i was high and the other bubba txted me asking if $40 was a good price for an eighth and yeah, so i replied to the wrong bubba, my brother instead of him, and sent my brother this message... "yeah, $40 is a great price, as long as its not just complete shwag... " and he replied, wtf dude... i said woops, wasnt meant for you... and i was kinda confused when he replied back , you better watch yourself...[/quote]

That's because texting about drugs and money is an awful idea. If cops ever see that they can use it against you. He's looking out for your best interests.