How do I approach a dealer for the first time?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shogunate, Jul 16, 2017.

1. I know of a dealer in my neighborhood, a few of my friends are regular customers so I usually buy thru them. But I wanna get some edibles and my friends are busy. He deals right at his house. Can I just go and approach him straight up?

2. Just go over to his jugg and say what's cracking kin folk, slide me that Gucci for the trues.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Have an Intro.

4. Does he know you? That's the big difference. I would never approach someone I've never met and tell him my friends buy from you.

5. No he doesn't but I think I might be able to get one of my friends to text him and I can just go over and make the transaction

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh yeah, that will make a difference. If your friend texts him, tells him your name and says he needs (whatever)
    can I send him over?

7. So that will Help?

8. What do you mean?

9. He means have your friend introduce you to this person. But if that's not possible today, and you want to try, have your friend call or text and like I said, have him explain the situation. Like " My buddy _____ wants to buy some edibles and I can't get away right now. Would it be okay if I send him over?

Let us know how it goes!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Yes that's your best bet if u don't know the guy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. No. Have one of your friends introduce you. If anyone came up to me off the streets (that I have never met), and asked me if i had any weed for sale, the answer will always be NO. I could have 50 keys stacked up in my bedroom closet and the answer will be NO.

12. Last Resort..LOL
    we need weed.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I have to ask the OP - How old are you?

14. i love when people ask this on here

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. You walk past him, and when he looks at you, puts his hand to his mouth, does a smoking gesture and says "weed", you say yes...

:D