How do I add chicken shit

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by 2cent420, Nov 28, 2022.

1. I know I’ve asked before I’m sure I have somewhere along the line my grows seem always deficient in mg with perfect ph bless I add epsom every feed at 80ppm which is because I use high intensity led so they are demanding more

I’ve come up with the plan to use chicken shit as it has mg and is a wide nutrient profile too
    I think mg was offset by adding too much gypsum in the beginning as I added it each topdress till I learnt not to

so I’ve mixed in fresh compost and amended without gypsum the normal amendments at 1/4
    This is the chicken pop bag I got it’s organic certified I’m not using mine as it’s all fresh atm and that’s hot I know

Pelletised chicken manure which acts as a natural slow-release plant food and soil conditioner. Apply 120-200g per sq.m. N4.5% P3.2% K3.1% Ca9.0. 25kg bag.

it has mg and many other nutrients too

my bed is 400litres atm

(This is different grow to my other post)

• Like Like x 1
  2. ZZ Chicken Manure.jpg

I add a 1 pound coffee can worth of CM per every roughly 5 gallons of Soil between every set of plants X4 sets per year.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. #3 2cent420, Nov 28, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
    Sexy bro sexy
    So wen I Reamend my 100gal bed I’m to use 20 x1lb coffee cans there like 2cups cans right ?(40cups??) :eek:

so on top between plants not directly under them and don’t mix it in just let it melt in watering and worms sound about right ? Seems a lot like but I guess the soil volume battery is there !?

I am amending with kelp neem crab etc as normal and then add this on top yes ?

online say so different shit allover lol
    one pound of chicken manure per square foot of garden space. I have 3.5x3.5 bed so that’s 12lbs?

Another sad 2 inch under each plant as a mulch

and the one says use 150grams per meter squared or you wil reduce fruits and make more leaves

this says An ideal mix would be ¼ chicken manure to whatever mix you do with.

Wow?? Like. 1/4 of my soil mix in chicken poo really ?

haha

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm adding between flowering plants so I dig out about a 12-12-12 inch cube worth of soil and blend it with the manure when I backfill and install a fresh plant.
    [​IMG]
    I may add another pound worth as top dressing and scratch it in if things get a bit yellow prematurely.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I've used 1 cup in5 gallon bags with good results,top dress again in preflower

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Call 911

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ah yeah put in the garden wish I could guess your battery extends as you have the whole ground I’m in a grow container so guessing as 400l max I could overdo this easily ?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I grow in 5 gallon SIPs as well with about the same amount of CM.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1