Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do growers make weed smell like chocolate?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adamti91, Aug 13, 2008.

1. no.

you can buy drops of different types of smells which you can squirt on the bud and it gives it that smell.

headshops carry them.

2. NO. I GOT IT!

The grower smears a chocolate bar all over the plant during it's last week of flowering!!

FTW!!

........... .... .. .

3. It melts in your lungs not your mouth

4. what that supposed to mean? where should i be lookin? i dont even know the name of it

5. I had some that smelled just like raspberries once, I really don't think it was tasty puffs, it tripped everyone out.

6. you just schooled me. :hello:

7. Someone once told me they melt chocolate, dilute it with water, then mist the weed with the mixture to give it chocolate smell/flavor. They said they do the same thing with just about anything to flavor their weed.

I told them I'm glad I've never bought from them because I didn't want to smoke whatever the fuck they decided to spray on the weed that week.

• Like Like x 1