Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do cops test how high you are while driving?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redhead420, Oct 6, 2010.

1. I have my mmj card, so I'm not worried that they can prove that there's ANY pot in my system, I'm just worried how they prove that there's too MUCH. Is there like a test similar to a blood alcohol test that they do?

(I'm not planning on driving totally stoned or anything, just wanting to know where my boundaries are.)

2. i got pulled over once really really silly, eyes devil dick red. he gave me a feild sobrioty test. it seemed like the one for being drunk, i passed it and he let me go.

however i havnt a mm card or live in an mm state

3. They can't...

4. Yeah just don't be a total fried ass.

5. if you dont act stoned they wont do shit, although they can field test you(walk line ect) thats alll i know

6. In South Australia they make you take one of these oral tests;

[​IMG]

In America i thought they just make people take a "horizontal gaze nystagmus test", where you follow a finger back and forth infront of your face, and if your slow to react they make the assumptions somethings up, and take you for a blood test.

7. That's crazy man I've never heard of that thing. Is australia more antiweed then america?

8. They can't really test if you are driving high, but they can test if you have gotten high in the past month or so. It isn't really a fair system, to say the least.

9. Australia is like the US was in the 80's on there MJ laws they still try and tell people it will make you crazy "Reefer Madness"

10. And as more states go legal we get more high paid lawyers that are willing to debate that fact with a cop or traffic officer-

11. They can take you in and get a blood test. Im sure they are working on field tests. Im not sure what states it is, but some have pessed the law that if you have any in your system, you get a dUI. I think this is mostly for people who crash

12. exactly , firstly if you cant pass a alcohol test when your stoned , then sorry but you shouldnt be smoking fuckin herbs...
    end of story.....

And there are thousands of excuses for looking stoned , if its night time say insomnia or my favorite which is " mate , my mate just rang me from a fucking club at (whatever the time is ) and told me he needed to get home and he was fucked , i was asleep so i got up and come to get him , so no shit i can barely keep my eyes open..."

Alergies , sunny day = sunlight burning eyes
    whatever bullshit you make up WILL work...
    they cant do FUCK ALL if you drive stoned, literally , as long as its in your balls and you dont flinch and be a pussy when they tell you they are getting the dogs or gonna send you to the copshop , they wont do shit , just act like they arent even there....

never been caught , never will , ( and i live in the UK where thats ALL police are looking for ( not rapists muderers and paedos ) is weed....
    fucking pathetic...
    rant over sorry people haha long day

13. I was reading a high times a couple months ago and there was an article about some man who was working on creating a device for testing for thc/cannabanoids on the road. It talked about it being a spit test where they have you spit into a cup or some shit then they test it on the spot. But there was also a part in the article that talked about the people who are trying to keep this shit illegal because it's a major violation of our rights.:) They shouldn't be able to test us for cannabis.

14. I believe it has a lot to do with the person and the way they ack to the officer. Some people have been so trained that weed is the worst thing that they get stupid nervous around cops.

Stand up for what you believe in and exerciser your rights and move to state that is legal fuck the rest-

15. Also a bit off topic but good if you know they cant get you and you wannt be a prick to them :p
    when they roll up to your window ( or even walk up in the streets )
    just say "good morning / afternoon CUNTstable"
    announciate the cunt as much as you want , they cant do anything haha , if they go mad be like chill man you discriminating against my accent?
    so fucking funny..
    then again dont know if this applies to US cos i dont think they are called counstables , think they are sheriff or troopers or something ( correct me if im wrong ofc ) :)

16. Also a bit off topic but good if you know they cant get you and you wannt be a prick to them :p
    when they roll up to your window ( or even walk up in the streets )
    just say "good morning / afternoon CUNTstable"
    announciate the cunt as much as you want , they cant do anything haha , if they go mad be like chill man you discriminating against my accent?
    so fucking funny..
    then again dont know if this applies to US cos i dont think they are called counstables , think they are sheriff or troopers or something ( correct me if im wrong ofc ) :)

17. They're called cops. Police, whatever. Pigs

18. dude...that sucks...

19. they will do that follow the finger test if you ever have this happen to you when they move the finger back and forth just follow and then they will center it and move it closer to the bridge of your nose when they do this just make sure to cross your eyes, if ya don't i think that right there will confirm that your high, i could be wrong but i think its true.

20. A few years ago I had a buddy that was in school and they made him do this finger" test to see if there was any THC on his finger tips. Thought that was kind of odd.