How did you propose to your wife?

Discussion in 'General' started by Two Scoops, Jan 18, 2017.

1. So married fellas out there, how did you go about asking one of the most important questions ever to your significant other? Also on a side note, how much was the ring? I really hate paying for diamonds because they ain't really shit but carbon, but I wanna get my girl something nice and beautiful.

2. dropped it overboard a dingy we were diving out of with a neodymium magnet attacthed, had another one inside my wetsuit at my palm. We were diving for sharks teeth and fossils. I proposed on the bottom of the ocean lol.

3 years married now, the ring was $1799 before tax. Not trying to brag, this trip ruined me for a long time financially :x

• Like Like x 1
  3. Proposed on our Dock at our cabin.
    Took her by surprise real good.
    Ring was around $3900 US and im canadian and the dollar was worth fuck all at the time lol
    But it was the ring she favoured for 4 years strait so lol
    Worth it though. Shes happy . Im happy.

4. From behind

• Like Like x 2
  5. Pretty tacky telling the cost of the ring

6. At a country club on a hill side overlooking the valley at night. Rings cost me 1k back in 1989.

7. OP asked the cost. I awnsered. Im a nice guy like that.

8. sorry I missed that my wife paid for her own she worked a part time job for ring and wedding costs

9. Next time she goes to give you a bj put the ring around the tip of your dick.. Lmao!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. That would either be a very large ring or a very small member.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tattooed "marry me?" Across my thigh above my knee so when I knelt down she could read it. The ring was a family heirloom.

12. edit::useless comment

carry on, i missed a post as well :toke: