Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did you find your tokin' buddies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoVAesir, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Thread title. To overcome my social anxiety, I feel like I should find some bros to smoke it up with but I don't go out into public besides my two college classes. How did you guys find the people you now smoke with (if anyone at all)?

2. Luckily my best friend for 8 years gets the best weed in town. :D

Also, college is the best way to meet people who smoke.

3. Nobody in my classes smoke, it's weird. And believe me, I've asked, lol.

4. I just run into old high school/college friends and figure out they blaze. Then invite them over for a sesh. Everyone loves Mary.

5. I found them in high school, never really hung out with them but, we all go to the same college now.

Then we all first started toking during Christmas break, their the craziest funniest mofos I'm lucky to have haha

6. just talk to people they're easy to find just drop weed into a convo obv not randomly "do u guys smoke weed " to any willy nilly pick time and people that look like stoners

7. We grew up together

8. #9 ChrisPark, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    My friends got me into it my Sr year of highschool. Now, about 5-7 of us are really close and we clam or smoke every night. We stay at one of our houses, and as long as no cigarettes etc. are burned we smoke up. Pot smell is so easy to cover up after a night. Wicked chill. Our parent's dont mind (tho my parents are extremely against tobacco so I say we only use glass when we're at my house. And ftr we are all 19. I'm interning for a gap year and everyone else has a job. None of that hs sketchiness/broke ass to deal with anympore.

9. In our highschool group we all started blazing at the same time so we were all noobs. But as people figured out we blazed we met others and the dominos keep falling.

10. i feel like having a job helps you meet many people. i'm NOT shitting on anyone who doesn't have a job. i used to work at taco bell and i met this kid that was friends with my cousin and we didn't even know. i eventually became wicked chill with him and we talked and i found out he was friends with my cousin and we've been buds ever since. one time after tbell we parked on some random local side street and blazed 4 or 5 bowls :)

11. high... school.

12. I work at a Hospital. Kinda hard to find people that toke up when they're all old nurses... lol

13. my close friends all just one day each started smoking. and when we figured out we all smoked we just started doing it together. my other friends from work and stuff we would talk about it here and there and on occasion toke in the back parking lot. then at staff parties at someones place we all just smoked.

14. I used to have a rock solid group of toker pals, not any more though. We all grew up smoking together. One moved to Poland with a girlfriend, one doesnt smoke says he grew out of it, one says it make him to paranoid now and one decided life was for pussies and hung himself the fucking dick. Now im the only toker in our group. I am a loney island weathering the storms of strait forward thinking. Id like to find new people to smoke with but I suppose I idolize my early days of smoking and consequentiality the group people I smoked with and it seems that nothing will ever compare to the first 2-3 years of smoking with that group of people, when it was more of a hobby and discussion point as opposed to just something I do. God dam it now im depressed as fuck. :(

15. well i had some "tokin" buddies, but they were all liars, addicts, and thieves so i dropped those clowns and introduced my buddies since elementary school to the mary jane, glad i did that, i dunno where ide be right now if i was still hangin out with bad news

16. Most of my buddies are pill poppers and shit, thats why i usually smoke alone.

17. college, my buddies who i am going to be living with are also my drinking and smoking buds

18. a select few friends from high school and people I've met through them

19. Well shit. I have no friends and none of my classmates smoke. I'm pretty screwed, haha. I'm about to just use one of those fuckin' roommate websites and just move in with a 420 friendly bro.