Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did you find your dank dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankydank182, Sep 27, 2010.

1. :smoke:

2. haha...right on! :laughing:

3. Keep making hookups. I have more dank dealers than I want, I need someone to serve me some ghetto schwag for cheap edibles, but I'm just not for trolling the ghetto.

4. Through a friend. I asked around and i ended up meeting the local dealer. Good stuff, reasonable price.

5. The dealer that I previously had got shot (I only bought mids from him) and so I was asking around and I got set up with a meeting with a guy that supposedly had some really good shit. The kid that set me up with the meeting comes walking up to me and I'm like "where's the guy?" and he points at him, turns out I had been pretty good acquaintance with him for 2 years but neither of us knew that the other smoked.

6. I knew him scince kindergarden.

7. My buddy. I don`t know how he does it, no matter where he goes he can sniff out a dealer. He lives in farmtown now and he still managed to find one. The guy`s the perfect stoner, my idol in fact. :love:

8. Right on, :hello: I wish i could find mutliple dank dealers as easy as you guys:smoke:

9. It's impossible to teach but it's really easy to find weed. When I fly for business I don't carry of course, and I almost always find some if I look for it, the first night I'm there usually.

When you get older (I'm in my 40's) and are travelling, your hotel bartender is your best friend. I swear they can get you ANYTHING if you treat them right.

10. awesome! ill keep that in mind :D

11. I found my main chronic dealer through a guy I was in a halfway house with early this year. He just so happened to have like 3 bomb ass chronic dealers in the area, so we toked regularly. I got to meet 2 of them as well, but chose this guy because he was the chillest with me buying from him after the guy that introduced me to them had left the house (so we was no longer kicking it much).

Now I'm out of that house and use him constantly. I also have a few chronic dealers placed around the city that I can use if desperate, and if somehow something happened to all of them, I have enough random connects to keep shit poppin you know. Cheers :)

12. my "dealer" was my boyfriends friend, and now he's my friend too :)

13. met some fellow stoners in some classes. they hooked me up with their dealer.

14. There is only dank in my area lol so I didn't have to do any searching.

15. one of my friends became a dealer and sometimes i buy from his source who i met through my original dealer

16. Hahaha, Wow. The bartender man? Interesting... I mean, if i went into phenoix and looked around i probably could find some dank EASILY, but where i live, it's mostly mids just because of the fact that ours population is made out of mexicans and preps, and there are those few who skate/bike or just smoke weed.. Which means there arent many adults or teenagers who grow good stuff here, just middies. :rolleyes:

17. damn your like 10 years too late, my homie and his grand parents used to own a small bit of land up there and they grew mad dank, enjoy the mids but good luck in finding some dank =D

18. went through so many bad dealers to the point my longtime friend got a medical card and now he's my dealer haha

19. I asked my dad where I could get good bud from.