How did YOU find Grasscity, and the forums.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kingof781, Jan 22, 2009.

1. For me it was like 4 years ago, I was looking to buy a pipe and cam across the site. I didn't like the looks so I never made a purchase. Than about 5 months ago I was looking for a place to buy a salvia plant and came to check here. (Still haven't found one ANYWHERE.) Anyways THEN after looking around high for a half hour or so I noticed there were forums. Now here I am.

How about my fellow blades? How did you guys stumple upon this place?

2. Whenever I use to run out of weed I for some reason found myself researching weed releated stuff online and came across this forum so many times for so long I decided I might as well join.

3. Well my friend that I primarily toke with told me to join GC because he said he was like alway on, but apparently he isn't hahaha, its all good and I have learned a hell of a lot of stuff pretaining to growing, smoking, buying, ect... Its good to be here!

4. back when i first started smokin we would go on WTM and youtube and metacafe and look up weed videos, and one day i startedlooking for pieces. then noticed they had forums, i lurked forever, and finally registered a little bit ago

5. i just looked for a weed forum, and i liked the grasscity name more than i liked the other ones so i joined. so here i am 3 years later.

6. My buddy wanted a pipe but didn't like any in the area. He wanted to find one online but didn't know alot about online shopping at the time, still doesn't really. So I was searching online for him, found the Grasscity shop and it looked better then a couple of the others I was looking at so he made an account for the shop and ordered one. At first I didn't even notice the forums, but I went to the shop a few more times and one time I noticed the forums. Never really been a fan of forums but I found myself coming back and just lurking around. Finally decided I spent enough time just looking and made an account.

7. i was on another weed forum before i was on this on and i was dead no one was posting so serched for asnother one and i found the city this is the best weed forum ever

8. It's been a while, but I think my husband found it after Overgrow went down, or he found it through Overgrow. We were looking for growing information.

9. i stumbled on it with stumbleupon.

10. Yeah I used to visit WTM too and had an account there. It slowly started dying so I googled something weed related and GC came up. After I read that thread I saw some interesting ones on the bottom. I think I finally registered after I was looking at a pick up thread but couldn't see the pictures

11. I remmeber seeing that thread and as soon as I posted this i knew someone was gunna say that lol...

12. Hmm, I don't even remember anymore, most likely from looking at pipes or something.

Glad I did, though. :D

13. idk about a plant
    but you can buy the seeds at any garden section.

14. i was just bored looking stuff up about weed

15. *searches on google 'weed forum'*

16. i was lookin around for growing advice.
    and i got myself some growing advice :wave:

17. Came across it so many times via google, looked around the shop and realized there was a forum which looked pretty cool, so i joined. I think i was high when i did cuz i don't really remember lol.

18. Another bump :)

I was searching for something on google and noticed the *you know you're stoned when...* thread, i was never into forums or any of that but i couldn't help but register to say a few things i used to do when stoned and since that post i'v decided to stay.

19. I found it by searching for unmentionables trip reports, a while ago.

20. #20 Skunky Monkey, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    I typed in "true marijuana statistics" and found a blades web site, he linked me to GC :) every since then I've been hooked :devious:;)