How Did You Exercise Today?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Durchii, Mar 31, 2009.

1. I just finished about a solid hour with the katana outside on the Summer-like day.

2. I exercised by lifting the bowl, and lifting the lighter and by passing the bowl, then I did aerobic breathing exercises with the smoke by inhaling and exhaling. Then I maxed my workout by doing repeated movements of my hand, to dump the ashes out. I then rewarded my hearthrobbing workout with munchies.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Today I did some curls with the 35s and then did a set on the bench of 120 I only did one set though too lazy.

Uhh been smoking tons of weed the past week so its all kind of blurred but yeah, I feel good. Heres a picture of all my jazz.
    4x 25s
    4x 10s
    4x 5s
    4x 2.5s
    Main bar - 10 lb
    Seperate bars - 5 lb

Total on bench max for my bar is 130 lb
    Total on the curling bars each is 35 lb each or it could go as high as like 90 lb each if I uesd the 25s to curl with but that would be silly.

Attached Files:

4. #84 Olesmoky, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
    Hey go so dudes I'm watchng never back down and its getting pretty good so I hit the bench. I was pushing up 130 10 times so that a 158 max I'm up to now. Curling 35 dumbbells again. I'm feeling good today woo pumped ya know.

funny story my friend was over and he tried to do it and couldn't get it back on the rack barely and hes like yeah I just curl, I'm like okay sweet.

5. Most of my friends are like that, in the sense that they have some sense of a repressed ego-centric personality (Even if they're generally not a very egotistical person at heart) and they will not allow anyone to know that they can not do something.

There is seriously no shame in saying directly, 'God damn boy, you bench a metric fuck load more than me!' There's always someone out there stronger than you. So why beat around the bush?

:p

Unloaded three trucks at work today, hauled around countless smaller pots for organization, and potted at least fifty or sixty apple trees (with a partner this time around, thank god). My biceps, triceps and forearms have almost completely lost all latent fat that's been hanging on to them since before I started this job and I've noticed that my entire physical structure is changing for the better. My lower back gives me very little pain any more, which used to be a frequent problem, which leads me to believe that it was just lacking in muscle. Also, when I first started working at this place I was beaten half near to hell at the end of every day, but I feel almost energized right now! It's nice.

:D

6. Oh yeah I'm not even lifting for the next day. Tomorrow I'll just do push-ups and other endurence things, maybe some boxing. I don't know we'll see.

7. I'm getting together with a former student for some serious sparring tomorrow. That will be fun.

8. Today I did maximal effort squat day.

Squats
    Warmup bar x 12, 135 x 10, 185 x 5, 225 x 5
    275 x 5
    315 x 5
    Put on Squat Suit
    405 x 3
    455 x 3
    495 x 3
    505 x 2

Stiff Leg Deads
    365 x 5
    365 x 5
    365 x 5

Hypers
    45lbs plus heavy band resistance 3 sets of 10

Ab work.

Go home eat a shitload of food and drink a quart of chocolate milk lol.

9. Way strong mr. wiggles.... way strong....

Did my abs and chest today, so I guess a little arm included in the chest parts.
    Oh and my calves and half my thighs.

10. Thanks brosef! Train or fucking die!

11. Ran a few miles, played a game of softball, and 3 hours of crazy sex

12. 40 45lb dumbbell curls, 100 situps, 30 pushups, 50 leg lifts.

I'm trying to get more exercises in I do different types of situps but I need some new ones to add to the list.

13. I don't think I'm a weight lifting expert or anything, but I think it's better to keep your muscles guessing and switch up how much weight you curl during your exercise.

(anyone-feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

14. Meh I'm just toning atm and I need to buy more weights so I can get more lb on the bells.

15. oooohhh,,:eek:.....I don't know why I just assumed you were working out at a gym

16. No way, the idea of a gym disgusts me. So many sweaty people using the same equipment, I rather buy my own. I use to do martial arts so I don't exactly need equipment, all I own are dumbbells.
    :)

17. Did a short upper body workout earlier in the day, about five exercises. Bout to go for a short run too. Just starting to get back into working out regularly after a few months off, and it feels good. :D

18. first day of my p90x routine, did the ab workout and arm&back workout. i was busting out pushups like crazy at the beginning of the hour then by the end i could only do 2 or 3 before collapsing. can't wait for the results :hello:

19. 4 sets of bilateral bicep curls at 85lbs, 4 sets of unilateral curls at 40lbs. Neutral curls at the same weight, and forearm curls at 10-15lb. 6-10 reps per set, 30 seconds rest between sets. Weighted calf raises at 30lb, 3 sets. Leg extensions at 80lb, 2 sets at 12-14 reps.

20. i ate a pound and 8oz of new york strip....

then the next night at a 22 oz porterhouse

it was a good two days... i have stockpiled enough protien to last me a couple runs