How Did You Exercise Today?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Durchii, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Doing bench presses right now, followed by some curls. Too lazy and its too late to drive to the gym. Nothing too heavy, havent touched a weight in a month so am only benching 100lbs 12 reps for, 6-8 sets.

2. Leg day

• Like Like x 2
  3. Starting a fitness program may be one of the best things you can do for your health. Physical activity can reduce your risk of chronic disease, improve your balance and coordination, help you lose weight — and even improve your sleep habits and self-esteem. And there's more good news. You can start a fitness program in only five steps.

1. Assess your fitness level

2. Design your fitness program

3. Assemble your equipment

4. Get started

5. Monitor your progress

4. worked on the car, now my shoulder is sore. Just had bone surgery a month ago so need to take it easy

5. Cardio.

2 hours skating the beach.

14.2 miles

1,250 calories burned.

Feeling tip top shape :)

6. 3 two and a half mile bike rides.
    So I ride about seven and a half miles
    every day.

7. Leg day!

Never skip leg day.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I ran, ran so far away, for about 2 hours
    Well not really ran, i jogged, walked, jogged, almost coughed up a lung, jogged some more, walked for like 20 minutes because breathing's a bitch, joked some more and bought 4 Gatorade and 24 bottles of water.

I'm tired of being fat man lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. 7 miles of skating to / at the beach
    1 mile walking

1 hour 15 minutes and 800 Calories burned

unfortunately no weed tho :(

10. Hit the gym for 1.5 hours doing chest and shoulders, followed by swimming and landscaping.. Fucking dead.

11. Couple of sit ups, push ups, might go for a jog later if my body is still up for it lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. 11 mile beach skate today
    1 hour 19 minutes
    950 Calories burned

Volleyball event made for great bikini watching as a perk o_O

13. I've been raining in my area so really a whole lot of crunches lol

14. knee tucks
    knee push ups

15. arms , leg and ab's today.I had awesome workout .

16. I workout in the middle of the day. I'm not a morning person and if I workout at the end of the day, I'm already tired so my workout isn't very effective. On the weekends or days I'm off, I workout late morning before I head out to run errands. My workouts aren't long, 30-45 mins usually, I only do elliptical training and rarely do strength/weight training

17. Beach skate 14.5 miles 1hr53mins
    760 calories burned

This was yesterday afternoon and today my legs are weak as all hell.
    Beach was beautiful I might add. Great sunny summer day with LOTS of scenery to enjoy. Some kind of Spalding sports event on the sand. Was MASSIVE. Gotta say it was a great day.

18. Psytrance cardio session in the living room
    high knees
    running in one place
    skipping in one place
    jumping up an down
    star jumps

19. So many useful tips!