How Did You Exercise Today?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Durchii, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Legs and chest..and jelqed a bit last night :pimp:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I work in a sushi bar, my phone says I walk about 5 miles a day, feels like it.
    Usually at home I'll do a few curls and pushups so I don't look like a skeleton.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Today I did 70 minutes of cardio!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fresh out of the gym, absolutely destroyed back and biceps.

Sent from my D6603 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bicep and back day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. as usually i do sports while sleeping

• Like Like x 1
  7. i usually run for 25-30 min at 5.7 mph on the treadmill. then walk 5 min at 4.0 mph. then i do 10 min on the eliptical at level 8, then 10 min on the cycle at level 5. recently, i have done it all backwards, from cycle, to eliptical, to running. i get way less tired, and i ran for 35 min today :) the treadmill says i burn 400 cal when i do 30 min (with the 5min walking), 100 when i do cycle, and 120 when i do eliptical. is there a way, i could keep the same time 55 min workout, but burn more? also! my legs are much more toned that my arms, and belly :( what exercises could i do to help them? no pushups! i could do like 100 situps, but no pushups! i have a 3 pound weight ball, lol.

8. Worked out calves hard for the first time in a long while..man oh man I have wicked DOMS pain today

• Like Like x 1
  9. Went to the gym and it was closed due to a gas leak. Unlucky. I guess I'll just jog missed my shoulder workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I usually make some "calm" yoga exercises, try to repeat them everyday because I noticed that without such constant trainings my body feels really worse :huh: The main problem in this case is my laziness but I'm trying to overcome it :unsure:
    Also today I tried the running outside my house, it was cool but I felt so tired after that :D Think that I need some more active practising in addition to my daily yoga, for example, I really want to try this stuff, maybe I'll start going to the gym because it's not so many space in my house for such sports equipment :biggrin: I'm planning to repeat my running tomorrow, of course if it isn't a rainy day :biggrin:

11. I punched an idiot in a store across each side of his face, cheek... tis' some good exercise.

12. I used to getup at 6 am and go for a walk and do some exercise in park

13. did some stretches, 2 sets of 10 60ib 4 sets of 3 100 ib crush gripper, went slayer on my guitar.

14. Does fucking count if it goes for about an hour of hard pumping?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Haven't posted for a while on here. Couple years probably.

Still working out 6-7 days per week 2-3hrs per day. Just moved to an area where all the gyms are hoitey-toitey or box gyms so they all suck and their hours suck as well. Gonna go do a bit of cardio shortly before the gym closes for the day.

Still steady powerlifting. Got my numbers back up after a non-powerlifting surgery and several minor but nagging injuries to the knee, back, elbow, shoulder etc.

Squat rn is topping out around 550 (got 500x5 yesterday, singles or clusters of 2 reps)
    Deadlift is topping out around 560 (pulled 525x2 last time I had my max day, that comes up this week iirc)
    Bench is around 330, but I don't try to push that too hard because my shoulder is always getting injured.
    Clean and press still around 300lbs
    Military or Push Press I don't go higher than 275 anymore again due to the risk of further injuring my shoulder.

Numbers on my powerlifts aren't as high as they used to be (topped out around 565 on the squat and 575 on the deadlift in 2013/14) but I'm getting older, don't use any supplements, and generally don't sleep well so I take what I can get, though overall I am in better shape than I was when I was putting those numbers up.

16. Ran a mile in a little under 8 mins... Took a rest, then ran another mile, about the same time.

17. currently watching olympic trial runs.

and i skated like 5 miles of cardio. nothing beats sidewalk surfing :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  18. #6998 littlemisspuffit, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    Yoga. I almost did a headstand and now my back feels great. Also sit ups, push ups, weights. About to take the bike on a couple errands and maybe catch Pokemon.

Well damn, it's raining. Nice indoor squats then

19. Try it switch, that is if you meant skateboarding.

I worked outside trimming bushes and trees all day. It was a kickass workout. Tomorrow should be easier if I'm just mowing.

20. couldn't skate switch if my life depended on it. goofy all day, only way.

and sour D makes me lose grip on gravity so I always take a fall :roflmao: