How did you come up with your username??

Discussion in 'General' started by BorisBadenov, May 7, 2013.

1. Just wondering how everyone came up with their username or what it means...

I was a member of the site a while back for a good amount of time and had another cartoon character so I figured I would choose another one. I went with Boris because he is an old school villain.

2. I'm pretty sure there is already a thread about this...

mine is an emcee alias i've used for about 10 years

3. "b ran" is short for brandon. And 420 because i like pot.

4. My name starts with J.. and im only 5'2".. and was born in '86!

5. You don't wanna know...

6. ...now I do even more so

7. A combination of watching the Leroy Jenkins video while smoking some quality marijuana.

8. When people ask me how I became who I am today, I like to jokingly tell them that I was grown this way.

Also, cannabis.

9. I named my penis fid in 96 and named my account after it

10. It's the name of my bong

11. A tag I used to throw up around the city...

12. It was my name before I changed it, now it's just first name last initial. Also born in 93.

13. I am pot toker, the top poker, the unheard joker, the misunderstood.

I am nobody. Im a tramp, a bum, a hobo. I'm a boxcar, and a jug of wine. I'm a straight razor, if you get too close to me.

14. stay high 24/7 never letting the comedown hit me:bongin:. its also a kid cudi song was surprised when the name was still available
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxLxMq3p_44]Kid Cudi - Never Come Down - YouTube[/ame]

15. People always ask me, are you proud? My answer is always yes, yes I am a PROUD AMERICAN.

OHHHHHH SAYYY CAN YOU SEEEEEE, BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIGHTS, WAS SOO PROUDLY WE WALK, AND THE TWIGLIGHTS LAST GLEAMIN, THROUGH BRIGHT STRIPES AND STARS, THROUGH THE PARA...LA.FAR. WAS SO VALLENTLY WE WALKED.....SHIT

16. Being blazed and all the usernames I wanted to use were already taken

17. Im a jeep

18. I like the name Reefer. I think when I signed up it was taken, so I had to take a step back.