How did you celebrate Osama's death?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TeamLemke420, May 3, 2011.

1. Nice sentiment, but it was never said by Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. I didn't celebrate shit that niqqa didn't plan 9/11

3. ‎"Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles, lest the Lord see it and be displeased, and turn away his anger from him." - Prov 24:17-18

4. Just googled it, my bad.

5. they just dont get it

6. Who don't get what?

7. I never said anything about explosives or a conspiracy. What I was referring to was a building SOMEHOW came down in a controlled demolition manner BY ITSELF with no outside sources affecting it at all. And what do ya know, it was part of the WTC real estate owned by the same guy.

No other buildings around WTC building 7, bigger or smaller, came down or were barely even affected but somehow that one was demolished? Cmon manYou surely have to ask questions considering that one.

Also steel melts at a VERY high temperature. Higher than whatever fuel planes/ jets use. Just something else to think about. Also where at least one of the planes hit, the upper part of the building was def not enough to bring down the WHOLE building.

8. This sounds like a Pandora's box "conspiracy" question, but I'll address it anyway - I'm used to that, lol. BTW, I worked in several of the World Trade Center buildings, years ago long before the attaks of 9/11 and before the attacks of Feb. 1993. On a windy day, you could feel the Towers sway while you were riding in the elevators - not a very comfortable feeling, lol, but it underscores the frailty of these structures: They were 90% air.

The "guy" that you are referring to, Larry Silverstein, is the head of a HUGE real estate company, which owns some of the most valuable property not only in New York City, but the world.

Now I am not an architect, engineer, carpenter, or qualified in anyway to judge what does, or what does not, bring down a building - but I saw that area not long after it happened, and it looked like it was hit by 100 ton meteor, a tornado, massive fire, hurricane and earthquake all at once. A number of buildings that were located separate from the WTC complex, such a Greek Church, and the Burlington building (now owned by the Ground Zero Mosque group), were damaged and permanently shut down as a result of the attack.

The Fire Department of New York City, aka New York's Bravest, knows quite a bit about disasters, and lost hundreds of their people. If there was any suspicion of foul play, they'd be the first to know about it. In addition, this has been researched by many reputable people and groups, and the vast majority of them did not suspect that anything other than the planes were responsible for all of the collapsed structures, fires and other damages.

9. You are partly correct. The 4 main steel beams that were holding up the building did not melt. However when the Airplane hit the towers 2-3 of the main beams were set ablaze about 1/4-1/3 of the way down the building. The temperature of the beams skyrocketed, making them less and less solid. When the extremely damaged part of the building started to collapse, (The part that took the brunt of the impact) the weakened steel buckled and collapsed as well. And this turned into sort of a vertical domino effect, and once 1/4 of the building was collapsing, no amount of support beams could of held that much falling weight up. The whole building tumbled to the ground.

10. I think you don't realize what the effort was. It took trillions of dollars, nearly a decade and tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) lives of innocent civilians who had nothing to do with this man or terrorism period.
    And you're saying the death of this one asshole named Osama bin Laden was worth a fucking war? Please...

11. I just smoked a bowl and watched United 93. Great movie. Very emotional towards the end...