How did you celebrate Osama's death?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TeamLemke420, May 3, 2011.

1. We purposely drop bombs. We know bombs kill people. If innocent people die you can't shrug it off and say "We hit a couple of bad guys too". Most of the time we don't even hit the bad guys.

Our way of killing isn't any more civilized or good than their way of killing.

2. like wise for the arab world, you don't think 911 happend for no reason do you? :rolleyes:

3. The same can be said about the people we're fighting.

We kill people, they lose people. They want retribution, they get it, they celebrate.

It's exactly the same, it's only evil when the people doing it are not on your team.

4. i lol'd when they were chanting USA, it was more an embarrassed lol tho, fucking epic steoreotype

5. man fuck all this noise about him. so what. he probably didnt even do anything wrong the government just needed a scapegoat. i didnt even know he was dead till everyones facebook statuses. man fuck this world

6. Celebrating someones death is fucked up imo. His death will not bring back all those that where killed, it will only spawn more stupid violence.

7. i dont think any of us know what the reason was...or whom did it...
    what i do know..is we are human.. and to try to claim to be anything else is just kidding yourself..
    unless you are there then you really dont have a clue either do you...
    go ahead and tell me the media told you how horrible our troops are...

you know or think you know only what youre told....

now... that is a fact...:D

8. like i was saying

we lost thousands of our brothers and sisiters...
    its human nature to want some kind of justice and also human nature to celebrate the death of the person we believe did it....

dont judge those whom seek some kind of closure to such a horrific act.

western powers kill inncoents, all the time, so their for if an arab wanted to scream allah akbar, etc firing an ak in the air, then thats ok, ? this gives them the right as well to celebrate the death of a solider ? if their famley members were killed in a bombing raid, etc

9. i think you just realized they are human to...nice:D

10. So lets nuke the middle east and turn the place into a sheet of glass and get it over with.

11. I celebrated Osama's death by praying in the direction of the White House and burning a sculpture I had made of Osama.

12. #92 TeamLemke420, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Some of you want to compare the actions of NATO with the actions of radical islamic militant groups, but that is very flawed. If you look at the whole situation and the history involved, you see that America really is not the bad guy. Yes some select NATO soldiers have done terrible things, and we have killed many civilians, but for the most part we are there for the better of the world.
    Even when the Iraqi and Afghani civilians are polled, a majority welcome the change NATO has brought. (You really think they were better under Tyrants and Al-qeada?)
    Why do you think Al-qeada suicide-bombs places that NATO troops are not even in? Because they are not only against America, they are against anyone who does not follow the Shia (basically the more radical version of Islam) sect of Islam. (Most Muslims are Sunni)

But you must also put into account how Al-qeada uses civilians as human shields. They purposefully live/fight/train right next to civilians for two reasons. 1. to deter and confuse NATO soldiers 2. To use the civilian's death as propaganda against the west (seems to be working).
    If you think they even slightly care about the civilians, you are fooling yourself. Look at it this way, if NATO could bomb the terrorists without killing civilians they definitely would, however terrorists purposefully kill civilians regardless of there being an enemy presence.

Now I am not saying this long, long war is good. But as long as there are threats to innocent people, someone needs to step in and fix it, and right now the only person willing is us.

On a side note, if we had never intervened in Iraq, then the Iran-Iraq war would have continued and tens of millions of civilians would have died. They were about to attack each other with WMDs (No not nukes, biological and gas weapons, illegal under the geneva convention)

13. Thats always been the case
    i dont know what made you beleive otherwise? :rolleyes:

14. how do you celebrate his death???

you realize no one has proof thst he did 9/11 right

15. "I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy."
    Martin Luther King, Jr

16. Sex and Coke party :) hehe jk smoked a fatty

17. SO THE WAR ON TERRORISM IS OVER RIGHT?

Lol

18. #98 GreenReaper56, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    So you got to see WTC Bldg 7 go down all by itself?
    With all due respect, dancing in the streets like WE were is nothing compared to beheading our people/ soldiers or killing them and then setting the bodies on fire and dragging them thru the streets all the while celebrating as well as burning our flag.

But I understand that 2 wrongs dont make a right?
    Unfortunately this is very true. That's why when people are presented with facts(that arent on the news) about a situation or incident, they just say "nope not true, I didnt see or hear about it on the news" you're just a conspiracy theorist".

19. #99 garrison68, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011

No I was long gone from the area, in fact I left Manhattan after the second plane hit, but before the Twin Tower buildings collapsed. I was on my way to work when I saw the plane and fire of the first attack. I saw the second plane hit on a large TV screen we were watching at my place of work, a quarter mile or so away from the Trade Center complex. Seven WTC fell much later - which was predicted and well documented on news footage taken that day.

On the way home from Manhattan, the morning of 9/11, I met an architect on the subway who predicted that the towers would collapse straight down - he was very certain of this and explained that they were designed to react that way in such an emergency. When I arrived home a short while later, and turned on the TV, that's what happened.

The conspiracy theories did not really start for several years, although I continued to work in lower Manhattan, I never heard one person say that they believed there were explosives used, a government conspiracy, etc. Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist from Texas, led some marches around the Financial District and Grourd Zero area, around 2004/2005, chanting "Nine Eleven was an inside job", but he was mostly ignored. There's really very few people who hold these opinions in New York City, most of those who subscribe to them are from elsewhere. I have never spoken to anyone, in person, that is of that belief.

20. Same way I celebrated the slaughtering of over 1,000,000 Iraqi and Afghan children.

I didn't
    !