Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did it feel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakkshadd, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Tell us what you felt like when you were high, what things looked like, what people sounded like, the happiest high you've ever had. My happiest high was when i walked my arms would rock back and forth and they looked like clay, and i just pause and black out and feel like i just woke up, like if you woke up during the night while camping and and herd your friends talking, thats what i feel like when i smoke some guud shit.

2. i get high

3. This ^ I remember when I first started smoking, the herb seemed like the most wonderful thing in the world. Now it's just another sesh to me. Some waves of euphoria but mostly just a clouded brain/groggy feeling and the munchies :smoke: