Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did it feel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rahmer, Jan 27, 2009.

1. idk i just get very warm and happy and giggly and just want to give everyone a big hug lol

2. The first time i ever smoked, we were playing halo. I was zoned out like i had never been in my life. It was awesome. The music sounded fantastic, colors were vivid.

fun times.,

3. The best and most interesting thing about my high is that i can listen to music at insane volume without being bothered by it.

If im sober the volume is usually too much for me and its annoying to my ears but when I'm high its like nothing haha.

4. Good way to go deaf.

5. Lol yeah deaf is bad... Thanks for all the replies guys. It's awesome hearin bout everyone's first. The homeade bong we made out of a mountain dew bottle, a pipe, and the tube of a pen worked wonders for me cause it was a lot easyer to inhale without coughing. Keep posting and stay high as the clouds (or higher)

6. omg i remeber tht the first time is just a taste but the second
    it felt like their was a fucking rave in my body and thye were all asians that were hyped up on the bull and heroin

7. it felt unique foods tasteed better drinks tasted more flavorful sex feels better like your always happy notihng bugs you its sick

8. My second time was my first high. It was awesome.

It felt like I was in a movie. When we walked to kids house I felt like I wasn't there and I was watching them walk.

Once we got to his house and watched TV I found that TV was ALOT funnier then normal lol.

Overall it was great.

9. Yea..all of what you are all describing is what it is liek for me..
    Frame by frame when I turn..
    THe intensification of music..all of it.

Hahaha..last friday..
    I smoked soooo much.
    I ended up passing out for about 5 hours after eating a shitload of risotto hahahaha
    Good stufff

10. I smoked for my second time and got a real high last Saturday, gooood shit. I sat down and then I felt dizzy a little bit. Maybe dizzy wasn't the word, but, everything was spinning. Not a lot, but I felt like I was going to fall out of my chair haha. I played Xbox, had tons of food, watched a movie, and chilled. I really enjoyed it.

11. first time I smoked, I smoked a couple bowls of haze with some friends at a bike trail and went to a local mall. I didn't feel anything for like 15 minutes then all of a sudden it hit me and I was looking up at the parking lot lights and they got really bright and I said "yooooo, look at the bright lights" and then I laughed uncontrollably for about 20 minutes with tears in my eyes. It was weird, when I walked inside, the weed really hit me and I could barely walk it was bad lol. Greatest time ever though.

12. Ok. For me, being high is insane...

The first time being high...I was with my 2 friends and we were by this spot by a pond and we smoked a blunt and walked back to my car...I didnt feel anything, but as soon as I sat in my car, it hit me...Total Creeper...I was sitting completely still and my car and the scenery was spinning around me...It was awesome. I tried to drive, but being my first time high it was not really a good idea...I jus parked the car and we listened to "Out Here Grinding" and I have never bumped so hard in my life...It was ridiculous...

Now my everyday high...pretty much the same! LoL I get ridiculous laughing attacks for like 10 minutes at a time...Now, I'm kinda chubby and my friends call me the Son of Don...meaning Don Vito, cus they say that i jus flip out laughing and saying random, uncomprehendable words...I didnt like the name at first, but now when I think of it, I just wanna smoke and have them say "Yo look, its the Son of Don" hahahahah I love weed!

13. i remember twitching and numbness my first couple of times, its wierd i just think your not used to the feeling i hardly ever have those symptoms anymore smoke more it only gets better.

14. Man my first time was horrible. I was at a party shitty drunk i smoked for my first time. for a little i was stoned as shit and it was amazing! then i started yacking in the bathroom and it was all downhill from there. I guess i learned the hard way about mixing..

my second time was awesome though. smoked like 2 joints of some bomb with my friend and i couldn't move out of my chair! it felt like i was floating on a cloud. so they picked me up in the chair and placed me infront of the tv and we were watching "across the universe" a like musical with beatles music in it. I love watching that movie all stoned now. probably like the first 10 times i blazed were the best by far I had the lowest tolerance but I loved it! :smoking:

15. Well I've lit up prob 10-15 times now...

First time I smoked, nothin

Second time, Laughed but that was it

Third time- Holy fuckin shit :smoking:, I always hear about people being able to "function" while high, maybe with only taking a few hits I guess, but I took two 2 liter gravity bong hits and various other bong hits, I was so fucked up , I was walking around with some friends and I realized that I almost felt drunk, I was so fucked up I couldnt walk with being paranoid or wanting to run, but it was a great experience, I walked around for quite awhile, ran a little bit, laughed my ass off, hid in the woods, tripped and fell in dog shit with my hand (oh btw weed makes you not give a fuck about bad stuff, just makes the world happier and less stressful in general) --- I Came home and laughed til my high faded then slept like a baby

Now my highs vary, I usually feel it in my head and legs first, you can tell as soon as your high bro, leme tell ya. You know you're baked when holding the lighter is diffacult :hello: haha --------- Anyways my modern symptoms are- My legs and body feels like butter almost, either that or being massaged or pushed down in a gentle way,

Food? I can make a peice of bread with lemon iceing on it taste like lemon desert cake, I thought coke was rootbear last time i was baked.... everything tastes AMAZING, i dont eat because im hungry when im high, I eat because I get to have a gorumet meal for 5 bucks or less ;)

I also have tripped out last 2 out of 3 times with some new shit--- I dont see visuals openly with my eyes open, but I just start feeling in a different state of mind by which I respond to closing my eyes. From there I'm pretty much in a dreamworld, the first time I tripped I had this conception that I was in a room full of masks- I picked up a green large masked and walked down a hallway, ultimately I walked upwards on a red rug and into a Kings room... From there I looked up and there was no ceiling, just sky, From there I started to fly, felt like I was floating------ (ONE OF MY BEST LIFE EXPERIENCES)

Last time I got high I tripped but not as much, I just felt like I was being dropped from 50 ft into the air onto a mesh trampoline that felt like a massive pillow... fucking amazing.

HAIL WEED, END OF STORY

(I guess I was born blessed, my highs have been great, friends havent tripped as much as I have yet, hopefully they can see the light *cough* leaf at the end of the tunnel...

CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY BABY

16. #36 barfdog17, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    well I was young...and it was hot...and tight and wet...

oh...weed
    uhh :hide:

in all seriousness though, my first time was Afghan Kush a volcano and a 12 pack.

EDIT: Wow I'm retarded, i didn't talk about how it felt at all.

It felt like I was floating in an itunes visualization for lack of better words, and that every nerve ending in my body was orgasming at the same time. Pretty sweet :)