Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did it feel to buy your first oz?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THCraving, Oct 30, 2013.

1. I've never been able to cop an oz before, the most i ever bough was probably half the oz and it wasnt even for me lol. But anyways how does it feeling being able to have all that weed???

2. Never bought more than a half O at once. Seems impractical to me.

3. I just put it all in my jar and on my coffee table. I sat on my couch and just stared at it, and kept opening the jar to get a quick sniff.

You think your first ounce is exciting? My first half pound, now that was exciting

4. I can't remember, but knowing me, I probably felt like it wasn't enough.

5. It felt awesome and exciting, finished it in 5 week days with my friend =)

Sent from the SGS3 within the hippie circle!

6. Lame af cause when you tell your friends you picked up an O they automatically interpret that as "wanna get smoked out" which in all cases you should be a good friend and do it especially if it's your first time picking one up and youre not used to it. when you pick up an O and it turns to ash in 3 days then thats when your generosity ends lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. First time I had a zip I was scared as fuck driving. First time getting a QP I got pulled over for my tint, just a warning and he didnt smell the weed. The first time I got pounds, I shit you not, I used 2 as a pillow lol. But now the most I get is a quarter for myself or split a half with a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Shit I was smiling like I just won the lotto lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum