Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How creative are you really while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 545, Dec 23, 2008.

1. hi friends :wave::smoking:
    Do you guys think you are more creative or less creative while your high then when your not?

From what I've experienced is that im the same amount of creative but go in other different ways about being creative :smoking: lmao i luv weed

but i also want to hear your experiences and stories !

• Like Like x 1
  2. it depends, i think weed just makes things seem better. so when ur doin somethin that involves creativity, u just really get into it. like when i play bass while sober, its like yeah cool(dont get me wrong, its my passion, i love it sober or not), but when im high im like DAMMMNNN that riff was so fat. and yeah.

• Like Like x 1
  3. it really depends on if i want to be creative or not,
    if i blaze and want to do trippy shit i can but at the
    same time i can just sit on the couch like a pile i want
    to. when i am in a creative mood i draw for like hours and
    i love it, or i eat an entire bag of doritos and watch tv

• Like Like x 1
  4. I still haven't come up with a reasonable answer to that question, and I've been asking it of myself and pondering it for quite some time. It seems pretty easy to answer too.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well, i'd have to say i am usually pretty creative when high.
    Sometimes it's hard for me to put get the rights words together though.

Usually i can write something high for like hours, then read it the next day and be like "woah that's fucking awesome" lol :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. I feel a lot more creative. Sometimes I wish that I could wrote down all my ideas or little scenarios that I dream up

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think i get a bit more creative, but its like I just have good or funny ideas.....but I cant really remember them the next day.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Same here ClydeFrog,
    I just come up with some good idea and go with them.
    Fo sho.
    :)

Keep Token!

9. It depends if I have sativa or indica weed. When I have sativa im far more creative than when im on indica because when I smoke indica I just listen to music and eat haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. I honestly feel that I am less creative stoned. But i can also say that I love doing crafts when im high, it just makes them better!

11. all my best paintings and artwork were done when I was high, the best music in the world was made by stoned musicians, half of the crazy video games you see are made by acid heads. So yes, it does make you more creative.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I get way creative. I do most of my art and music when I'm high. Being in a band, I write almost all my lyrics when I'm stoned, and if I smoke a bowl before a show, the music is way easier to just connect with and expand.

• Like Like x 1
  13. im not at all, i just like sitting and laughing at stuff, call me a slouch bitch. do it, i dare u!!!!! :smoking::smoking:

14. goddamn slouch.

15. why, why would u do such a thing. goddamn it, no i gotta go cut myself. thanks transfat, first you make me fat then u make me cut myself. You remind me of my dead grandma

16. I sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you. Come here and give me some sugar.

17. This thread made me laugh.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Weed makes me so creative. You have no idea. Seriously, that is why i think it is illegal. No joke. The government doesn't want you to think abstractly and that is exactly what it does. Why else would they have an actual "war" against it? They want us to live like ignorant livestock...

• Like Like x 1
  19. I am able to rhyme like no other while I'm high. I think it's because it just relaxes me and I'm able to flow better. I have no problem rhyming on paper, its just the spoken/sung rhyming that weed helps me with.

I had a jam session about bacon, eggs, and sausage at Waffle House about a week ago.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Definitely more creative. Or at least...more prone to let my creativity out. I dono if you understand that...but I guess when I'm sober, I just think too much about the finished product to even start something...

• Like Like x 1