Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How could I make this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OSghost101, Dec 9, 2009.

1. I have this cool idea after seeing this electric skillet. Alright so the outlet plug has a tempature gauge thing attached to it so when u attach the rod into the skillet it controls how hot it gets.

Now to the vaporizer idea. How could u make something where I can heat it up to the perfect tempature rather than buying a expensive vape? I rather build stuff than pay for it anyway.

2. I read somewhere that you can use a pickle jar, soldering iron, and garden hose. have you tried researching it? I believe there are a couple tutorials floating around on the net

3. Yea I've seen them I just think it would be cool if u had a dial so u got the perfect temp

4. perhaps you could substitute the part of the pan that plugs into the wall that has the thermostat on it. I'm also pretty sure that there are some soldering irons out there that are variable temp.

some have to be considerable cooler so as not to burn electrical components (computer chip), and others just need to melt that shit fast (stained glass).