Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How could I make this happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntsOrDie, Mar 5, 2012.

1. So I am moving back to my home state of Ohio pretty soon. I have been living in Oregon for a while and have been smoking some amazing herb. The quality and price are much better on the west coast than eastern United States. Example: $10 a gram for high quality in Oregon as compared to the $20-25 a gram in Ohio. So lets get to it...

I'm going to be driving over 3000 miles from Oregon to Ohio and I wanted to bring a large amount with me (up to a pound). I plan on making that bag as fucking airtight as possible! But what are the chances of me getting pulled over and even searched during my long drive?? I'm only going to be crossing over state borders and will be driving across northern U.S. near Canada. Does anyone have any experience with doing anything like this?? Am i crazy for attempting it? Is there a better way of getting it there (mailing it)??

Thanks! Looking forward to feedback!

2. i'm not sure but i think its against the rules to discuss trafficking

3. Just drive the speed limit. Duh.

4. Im not from the US but my advice would be make sure everythings ok with your car, lights and indicators working, insurance, tax, mot everything like that, make sure its insured and youve got a license. Dont speed or anything like that and just keep calm, and go about your journey as if it wasnt even there.

Also if your moving and all your furniture etc is going with you just chuck it in a box with some other stuff or put in a bag bag of clothes or something like that so it is concealed. That way it might even be able to go in the moving truck.

5. [​IMG]

edit: your first mistake was making obvious plans on a public forum

6. I wouldn't consider it trafficking its all personal use for the summer and its still in the same country.

7. I'm down for the road trip also if you're bringing that pound

8. All very good tips. Thanks! and I plan on bringing a UHaul with me so I could find someplace to stash it. The only problem is my car is often stereotyped because of the window tint and rims.

9. I never gave dates, much car details, where in which states, highways, or any information of the sort.

10. I personally never would, just for the fact that some cops are assholes and will stop people for no reason at all. Im really careful and over cautious with my shit though. Honestly you'll probably be fine, my buddy just cruised from indiana to texas for spring break with his vape, smokin the whole way.

Just make sure everything with your car is legal, read up on laws in other states just to be sure because TRAFFIC LAWS CHANGE STATE TO STATE. Remember to air out your car periodically so it doesnt smell and if you keep your shit in a lock box they need a separate warrant :D At least here they do.

11. I'd say you're fine just hide it well and make it air tight and don't do anything against the law while driving obviously haha, good luck and happy tokin' :bongin:

12. Put it in a box in the back of the UHaul, no cop would waste his time digging through all that to find some weed.

13. Clean your car before you go, make sure theres no weed crumbs, or roaches in your car. Make sure it is AIR TIGHT, and even then stash it in a really good spot. either in your car or in something your bringing. even if a cop does stop you, you have a legit reason why you are driving, and its obvious you are moving, so as long as he doesnt smell anything i think you should be okay.

14. Its simple you just rap it up as air tight as you can, keep it in the glove box, and lock it. Don't bring any paraphernalia other than that such as bowl, alcohol etc. If you were pulled over for say speeding the officer would come give you a warning or something. As long as there's no reason for him to search the car hes not going to. You'll be fine.

15. I got pot in my car everyday I don't even think about it. My car is legal and all so why the fuck would anybody look in it unless you crashed or were hammered.

16. in texas they have car xrays