Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How could I do knife hit's in my bedroom?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrInfinity, Mar 11, 2012.

1. My roommates are fine with me smoking as long as it's in my room and I cover it about a bit. Anyways I was forced to clean my pipe and the only thing I like to do with resin is take knife hits.

Short of walking from the kitchen to my bedroom to take the knife hit, what are some other options I have at my disposal?

I understand this is extremely dangerous, I'm going to be dealing with a high heat source in a bedroom. Some ideas I've come up with are: the flame jell in a can, some sort of skillet or electric grill, propane torch (not going to do this).

2. Just smoke it out of your piece, much easier. Knife hits aren't that much better

3. Hot plate or torch...only real options

4. Hot plate is what I was leaning on, think a pancake maker would work?

5. Butane torch.

What's the big deal?

I'll heat up titanium and glass and shit all day and it's the norm. What are you afraid of?

6. [quote name='"MrInfinity"']

Hot plate is what I was leaning on, think a pancake maker would work?[/quote]

Panini press would be better but it doesn't matter

7. ^this. or you could use a toaster

8. I'd go with the butane torch or kick it old school and use a candle. If you get your hands on a scented candle, all the better. That will help you with the ladies too. ( Not trying to imply that you need help ).

9. but you get the ash build up from a candle?

10. im pretty sure this won't work out well...

11. Get venuze air gel freshners, a bubbler, and a sploof (dryer sheets shoved in toilet paper roll). You blow threw that and the smoke smells like dryer sheets.Perhaps a fan too unless u have good AC. that way u can clear the smell if u really have too.

12. Torch is good.
    If you can get your hands on one.
    Get real good with it and you can blow your own glass too.
    I used to. Wasn't blowing weed paraphernalia though.....

13. drag your stove into your room and rig up an extension line for the gas so it will run to your room duhhhhh.

jk torch maybe?

14. More legit answer than to use a toaster, maybe a toaster over.

15. What are you talking about he didn't ask how to cover up the smell haha.. :D

16. Do it in the kitchen while they're out, then get rid of the smell

17. Why do knives anyways?

18. Wait the real question is why smoke resin...

19. Squirt some alcohol based hand sanitizer into a glass dish and ignite it. Should burn for a while.