How Cool Is Your Boss?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BudStrong, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Less than three weeks ago I hit rock bottom-completely dankrupt and living in pain and stress from working long hours throughout the week. I had always used marijuana medicinally when living in a state where pot was legal, but here it is a completely different story. The cops treat pot as if it were methamphetamine, and users as if they were low life scum buckets full of shit and piss. 

But, now I am just ranting.

Only a couple of weeks ago, i arrived at work around 4 hours early, when my boss comes in and asks me how I'm doing. I answer honestly, and tell him I am in some pain. He looks at me and smiles, "I have just the thing." He pulls out his duffle bag and out comes a baggie full of cookies. He starts singing, "Everything is better with a bag of weed". I immediately knew that these weren't any ordinary cookies. I eat one and a half cookies and he does the same. We spend the majority of the day PLOWING through our work and cracking up in between customers. I have one of the coolest bosses on earth. He has only known me for a couple of months. I could have been a narc, however he recognized that the toker within him, was also within me. 

Now, my boss sells me anything I want at a good price for the state that I live in.

How many of you have awesome bosses as well?

Peace-

Budstrong

2. My boss once asked me what a vaporizer was. It was awkward answering him because I am sure he knows I smoke but we don't acknowledge it. Anyways he thanked me and had been researching medicines for pain relief.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. my boss is old(70) and very condescending. but no one at my work knows i currently smoke. he's not cool.

4. I just got hired a week ago and during the interview, the manager said "We don't care what you do outside of work.  We only drug test once, and that is because we are required to or we would lose money.  if you smoke weed, we don't care!  So do you need some more time before I schedule the drug test?"  I said nah, I'm good

hahaha

5. #5 tokinextreme, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2014
    My soon to be ex boss is pretty cool when we're not actually working... First day at work she asks me if I could pass a drug test or if I need some time to 'study'.
    The next night She hooks me up with an 8th of sour diesel and we proceeded to get obliterated. Such a shame she's an absolute bitch 3/4 of the time...

6. Loves jack daniels, smokes cigarettes, rides a Harley.  He cool :cool: .

7. 25 years in the army and the hardest working man I've met.

8. Mine? A lady with boys my age.
    She knows damn well I smoke, but I'll never admit it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I don't have a boss or a job. I'm actually homeless.. I'm sitting next to a dumpster by a mountain using McDonald's wifi..

Sent from a Stoner in Colorado.

10. I have a few different boss', one of them use to be a pro wrestler so we chuck the empty pallets around like we are doing wrestling moves and we talk a fuck load of smack between a few of us.. Another use to smoke, but doesn't anymore as he has kids. Another one is alright bit of a bitch. +a few more but dont see them very often

11. My boss tells me 3 weeks in advance of a drug test so I have time to get clean

12. Older guy he too smokes and drinks cocktails and pays me moneybags

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Definitely cool, he plays ice hockey, gives people tequila shots and is generally super chill.  Luckily no one where I work cares about smoking or drinking, though it is a bar so not a surprise there I suppose.

14. My old boss was the fucking man. Me and a few coworker friends would go on offroading trips through our employer's fields and absolutely fucking tear them up. Our boss asks us about it and we deny.
    He flips down his shades and starts ripping donuts in his work van on company property. I was in tears and then he rolls down the window and goes "She's got a little play in her today" and peels out. He's also a pastor lol.
    My current boss just hired me but he told me I was free to take anything as tips. He whispers "someone slips you a dime nobody's gonna ask questions."

15. Cooler than your boss.

Not really, she's kind of snappy. But I can choose my schedule, and I cleverly arrange my shifts to avoid her hours.

16. My boss is ok.

He pays well, and Is lenient with many things. He doesn't care if I'm drunk at work (work requirement).

17. Mines is definitely uncool!
    In fact he's a cunt

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. My boss has given me nugs and sold to me more than once.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. My boss is cool, we've talked about weed before and he told me he's bought from the same guy for like 7 years since his dealer lives down the street. Kinda lazy though haha.