How cool can it be

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tony11, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Ok I get my heater is having a malfunction and the temp is 64 degree in blooming cycle which I just started will this harm the plants it's in its 3 day of blooming

2. "In a standard, well ventilated grow room the optimal temperature tends to be between 24-29 C (75-85 degrees Fahrenheit)."

I would try to get my heater running.  I don't think a few days will stress the plants too much.  I hope so, anyway.  Good luck, tony, keep us posted, please.

3. I didn't think it would but I'll have the new heater in tonight

4. 65 is fine they like that temp in flower just dont let it go any lower then that at that temp she may put on a little purple as well

5. Its not the end of the world but you may start to see abit of blue colours or a bit or purp coming through in the elafs.
    Try to get the temp up a tad more if possible, even adding a couple of cfls may increase it that little bit more.

Slowing down your exhaust will warm the tent slightly, slowing intake will aswell, but just make sure you are still replacing the air inside the tent, dont completely shut down your ventlation.

Chef.