Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How come

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shib, May 26, 2009.

1. How come when people are cooking with pot they use schwag or reggies? If they used dank would it get them higher?
    And how come the highs of smoking dank and schwag are different? They both have the same THC right?

2. because when cooking, you need a lot of bud. since mids are cheaper, people tend to go towards them

3. Because its just cheaper and more efficient to use shwag and mids for cooking. And no, there is so much of a difference between shwag and dank THC content.

4. If there was no difference in THC content then why would dank cost alot more. maybe because its better

5. Because you need more bud to cook. Besides that, you still get around the same amount of THC extracted either way. Cooking is probably the most efficient way to consume cannabis.

6. Thanks for the replies.
    Another quick question: If I usually smoke schwag and low mids (dank is hard to come by here) and it takes me 2 bowls to get high, how many bowls of dank will I need to get high?

7. half of one bowl to a bowl. the reason danks dank is cus it has a lot more thc on it then any lower grade and is just grown and cured propperly.

oh and yeah they cool with a lot cus it takes a lot and nobody wants to waste a o of dank on a batch of brownies lol