How close to being done?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tenshuu, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Attached Files:

2. Flush for 10 days then chop

Paging Dr. Green Thumb

3. You'll get a better idea if you check out those trichs a little closer with a magnifier.
    10-15 bucks at radio shack.
    I usually harvest when just over 1/2 of em are amber, but everyone has their system. They look pretty though.

One thing you might wanna consider for next round would be taking pictures with you have the lights on, rather than flash in your ladies during their dark cycle. Its so late in the process, it doesn't matter now, just something to keep in mind...

4. It's not during their dark cycle, under the leds you can't see them very well picture wise so I pulled them out.... I already mentioned trichomes, I have a 30x loupe I use.... I generally have a hard time seeing difference between cloudy and clear though, Amber shows easily, but I have only seen literally like 4-5 individual Amber between either plant, I'm looking for mostly cloudy.

135w UFO LED Micro Grow:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1308910-135W-Led--Organic-1St-Grow

5. Ah, my bad, I didn't see you mention anywhere that you had gotten a good close look at em. If you're going for cloudy, and you know what you want, and they're mostly all cloudy, I'd say harvest whenever you feel like it.

6. What did you do to those plants? Is it your first time growing? Not trying to be rude but...

7. Yes first grow, they were good until one day I was messing around with peppermint essential oil near the plants..... Got a few drops on each plant - killed anything it touched, but I was on a general time table for flowering... After the incident that got about 1 week of recovery before light flip..... Wasn't until around week 3 of flower that they started looking healthy again.

Trust me I'm aware I butchered them pretty bad - very mad at myself actually, but live and let learn the ways of LITFA. - I know the right things to do, I'm just awful at practicing what I preach sometimes.

They were both topped once... And during lst I snapped one top :(, the other two tops died from direct contact with the oil on the branch.

Had they been in full health when flower came along, would have been a very pretty sight... Instead I ended up with frankenplants haha.

Revegging them after harvest to use as mothers

135w UFO LED Micro Grow:

8. Sorry buddy like I said definately wasn't trying to be a dick. Looks like you defoliated the fuck out of them in veg.
    No worries. Shit happens man. My first grow I had 3 two footers I only got like half oz in total and I really really think they were flowering for maybe a month bahahahahh

9. The defoliation was literally damaged dead leaves, I never plucked living healthy leaves... I've got so much improvement that will occur with my next pass through... I also have 2 girls outdoors that need to come in once I make space for them, too cold now and they have at least another 30 days to go

135w UFO LED Micro Grow:

10. Those pistils look receded and they are dying off... if you are hoping to reveg them you should harvest now while some of the lower growth is still viable. Reveg isn't guaranteed to work... so far my success rate is about 66%.

11. Some growers like to defoliate around the time op is at. Stressing out your plant more to make it focusing on making stickier buds so it can catch a bit of pollen to produce seeds before it dies. In the wild, Its only living to produce more seeds...

Just try and go easy on the peppermint oils next time tenshuu, lol, i think its pretty good for a first run.

12. No worries buddy good luck on your next grow.
    :)
    I'm sure youll do much better. I'm hoping for 5+ ozs off five plants my second time around. Not AMAZING, but I'm pleased ^.^

13. yea this is my second grow I'm hoping for 5+oz from her we will see she about a week in flowers.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. Thanks for the heads up, chop trim and dry tonight it is haha.... I have one harvested girl revegging now, left 5-6 small popcorn buds for her to draw life from

135w UFO LED Micro Grow: