How close am I?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by apacolypz, May 6, 2009.

1. Hey GC community,

I am growing these babies and the trichs are about 45-55%. They are not completely filled. I've trimmed it at best but what should I do? They are at 13 weeks and under 400watt Cool Tube enhanced lumatek digital ballast. I have been flushing for at least two weeks now. Leaves are all to about yellow and dying. Sativa blend, bagseed. Thanks mate. I already pulled some that are about two weeks in drying. they have a nice intense head high, mix body/ head and one is a narcotic body high! So I started out with at least six different strains. So timing is different, thanks for feedback.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. They look strange but yummy, I have only seen plants trimmed after harvest.

Good luck

3. the trichs look white to me... wait longer

4. They are the pistils dude, you can't see the trichomes without a scope. I'd agree though and say it don't look ready to me.

5. Yeah they have a potent smell and the calyxes are swelling and hardening but yeah I have little to no leaf matter left. I didn't know how long flower would be so I started flush at twelve weeks. There are a couple that are def filled but waiting on their finish. But about four needs to me at least another two weeks. They are covered in trichs but resin makeup could be better but thats my opinion. Trimming was a duh, I had to or they would curl up and yellow out within the bud pockets. The ones I already pulled are nice and ready for cure. They have a nice smoke and great high. I'll wait a little longer. The pistils on most of the plants are about 50% red, orange. And again about 45-55% amber/cloudy. Thanks for feedback would love to hear more.

APZ:rolleyes:

6. sorry pics will be better when I can get better shots. So could be the coloring I had to adjust that made the look turnout this way.

:mad:

7. your pistils are way white man...something must have gone wrong...over fert...you shouldnt have had to trim that much..this soon...

you should realistically probably be looking at 2-3 weeks

do you have pics before the chop?

8. I have not chopped them yet. AS far as trim goes yeah leaves mostly naturally died or fell off. I barely fertilized them. But maybe the little i did in the beginning did some harm. I have been mostly feeding them molasses. I pulled one OZ off a plant I pulled two weeks ago. I will upload pics soon. I mean the ganja is fine, without the leaves they are still filling in nicely. Some sativas flower for up to 16 weeks. I basically could have a window of 2-3 more weeks. But yeah I wondered why I didn't have much leaf matter by like the eleventh week. I could of had a deficiency in the soil possibly. Should I continue to flush? Lay off Molasses every flush? or just plain water?

9. molasses is ok to flush with

10. gotta wait shouldnt have cut off the fan leaves so early

11. I did not cut them off my brother they fell off. Thanks though

12. Ive heard from people that molasses will leave your weed tasting kind of harsh if you dont flush it out, I flushed all mine out so i wouldnt know:smoking:

13. The harvest is not harsh, has a nice nice nice high and dankest smell. This weed is very smooth. I have harvested at least four plants now. Soon to pull my entire crop this Friday. I am not worried about the leaves. Though a most interesting discovery, because I didn't know the plant would bud up if it didn't have leaves to help with feeding. The resin and Tric development has not seemed to stop or cease. So I will have my final update here very soon. I have about 3 different types of weed curing right now. I was so stupid yesterday I slept for damn near 12 hours from a big ass blunt of it yesterday morning. So post pics soon.

Thanks,

APZ;)