How Clones Root...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sloppy G, Nov 6, 2007.

1. I just saw probably the most amazing thing yet when it comes to dealing with these plants...

I took clones a couple weeks ago, but I really overwatered them and half of them died last week. The rest are still alive and have been surviving with very little water and I think they're just now starting to root.

I'm really, really impatient tho, so I decide to pull one of them out of the rooting plug to see if it's even doing anything.

What I saw was fucking amazing... This tiny little white root, about the thickness of a coin and maybe a quarter inch long, and it looked like an animal... It wiggles around like a bug (thats what I thought it was, but it grows right into the stem of the plant...

I mean this little root was moving pretty slowly, but definitely moving around, like an animal. I really want to experiment with this more and maybe take a video, but I dont want to risk loosing the clone or any others. Maybe in a couple months when I take more clones, I'll sacrifice one just to show ya'll how nuts this looks.

If anyone has a clone to spare, you should definitely check it out! I had mine in a rapid rooter plug, so pulling it out didnt really hurt it. (And the root was so small that it didnt break)

Wow.. I'm so stoked, I almost wanna do it again....

2. thats the wierdest shit ive ever heard, but def take a video of it and post it i wanna see what it looks like

3. you want to sell any of your clones????

4. Aliens are attacking. Get to your cellars ASAP. <.<
    Take a video

5. Smoke less weed maybe :p lol jk thats trippy video would be cool :)