How Chill are you right ..... now?

Discussion in 'General' started by Oddyball, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Me, just smoked a bowl, sitting here reading GC, just chillen, feeling the good vibes flowing.

On a chill level of 1-10 I'm a ..... 7 1/2 :)

What's your chill level?

2. 3.... stressful night at work. trying to smoke a bowl. i made the mistake of cleaning out my pipe with the end of an incense stick. now my pipe taste like shit! so now i have to completely clean it out with water to get that taste out. :mad:

3. just smoked a green apple 2.4g blunt to my self, got myself a shitload of homemade BBQ beef (fatty ribs!! :))and a box full of fruit roll ups. oh yeah,

the rest of some jagermiester ....

4. I',m a 1....

5. i guess about a 5 or 6.. i'm dry.

6. 8 baby, i smoked a bowl of jack herer when i woke up this morning and now im just chillin here watching history channel haha

7. 5 ish

Sober, but pretty chilled out... should be gettin a bag soon

8. 10 just smoked 2 bowls out of the zong for a nice wake n bake :bongin:

9. 4.
    i have to head to class soon. blehhhh

10. 10 just smoked a few bowls about to pickup a bag:hello:

11. Eh 3. Not feeling too well physically and a little bit bummed about some personal stuff; also, having a paper due tomorrow that I haven't the slightest idea what/who to write it on isn't exactly helping.

12. over NINE THOUSAAAAAAND!!!!

13. Sober. Broke as fuck. Ended a 4 year relationship two weeks ago.
    Yeah, I'm a -1000 :mad:

14. My chill level is pegged on the meter at 10, & has been stuck there for quite some time now.

15. hahah right meow?

i'm at like....8.6582 at least

16. i'm always chill

abut an 8 rite now

i was at a 12 yesterday hehehe

17. Im always chillin like a villan my man. Right now im just making my lesson plans for my classes tomarrow. Smoked some hash about 30 minutes ago; still stoned. I always come up with creative things to do in my lesson plans when im ripped

18. 3.

Out of weed. I can't get any till monday. Goddamn, whoever says you can't get addicted to weed is kidding himself. I really miss it lol.

But I know a bit of time off will be a good break for me.

19. Id say im a 7,pretty chill, its a rainy day here in new england, just listenen to sum jazz, smokin n shit.