How can you tell the difference between a lesbian and a tomboy?

Discussion in 'General' started by ismokegreen, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Cus this girl just gave me her number and said we should chill sometime... but I thought she was a lesbo, she dresses like a dude for the most part and acts kinda masculine... but she's still attractive. So yeah. How can I tell whether the meant we should chill sometime... or that we should "chill sometime"?

2. Try and fuck her, see how she takes it.

3. Hey, you a lesbo or do you just dress like a dude?

4. That's kinda hot by the way. It's like a reverse tranny.

5. Haha yeah I suppose so.

6. Haha one time I made a move on a girl who I thought was pretty attractive...turns out she was a lesbian. She's like...uhh I like girls. I was like oh. That seems to be the only surefire way to find out without straight up asking.

7. When my sister was younger, she was a tomboy, and now that she's older she plans on marrying her girlfriend when they move.

8. Um well you hit on her and see how that goes?

9. I feel like Tomboy's appreciate it when one brings the women out in her & otherwise it seems a lesbian would just as soon want to kick your ass for it for naturally trying.
    But Not that I would ever blame for it.

I don't appreciate another dude hitting on me either. I don't care if I grew tits & lost my junk for a pair of lower lips by morning..........I still wouldn't appreciate it.:mad:

10. Prepare a tub with five parts water, three parts vegetable oil, and one part Epsom salt.
    Invite the girl over, and chloroform her
    Hog tie her
    Pull out three strands of her hair.
    --burn the first
    --cut the second into 13 pieces
    --tie the third around your left pinkie finger
    Suspend her over the bath tub concoction for 25.75 minutes
    Take her down, untie her, and wait for her to wake up
    Ask her

11. like I said.........there will either be thanks & some love ................or a genuine asskicking in order.

12. If she's a tomboy i bet she's got 1 harry pussy so i would suggest you bring along the weed wacker...
    Im sure its out of control :laughing::poke::laughing:

13. you chill with her sometime and see if it's chilling, or "chilling"....?

14. Yep. I agree, I'm not sure why I even asked this question since the answer is pretty obvious.

15. Ask to see her armpits.

16. Lmao.

Tell some story about how you went out with this crazy chick before or something.. even though that might tamper with your chances of getting with her if she's straight. But in return she might tell a story about her crazy ex-boy/girlfriend

17. Well she may have been a lesbian at some point, but she's definitely really into me now... I actually have another thread just stating this fact, but I'm all sappy and shit so I want to talk about her to someone, therefore I'm bumping this thread in hope that someone gives a shit.

You really don't have to though... I'm just in a weird mood, she's messing with my head without doing anything.

18. [quote name='"ismokegreen"']Well she may have been a lesbian at some point, but she's definitely really into me now... I actually have another thread just stating this fact, but I'm all sappy and shit so I want to talk about her to someone, therefore I'm bumping this thread in hope that someone gives a shit.

You really don't have to though... I'm just in a weird mood, she's messing with my head without doing anything.[/quote]

Me! I care :)

19. It can only be found in the DNA from deep in the spine of the lesbian.