Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how can you tell if firecrackers are ready to eat?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sharoz4, Jan 8, 2010.

1. i tried a firecracker, used .6 of weed in it with organic peanutbutter and set the oven to 350 for 25 minutes and it didnt get me high. how can someone tell if it baked properly? will the weed turn black? cause mine was green and it tasted alittle like vaped weed.

2. I did the same thing with same results.

I think we have to pre-heat our bud before mixing it into the peanut butter..

I set my oven to 325 for 22 minutes and baked mine in tinfoil in there, ate at least .7 to no avail. :eek: Definitely thinking there's that before step to put it in there at a low heat until it's all crumbly

3. A friend gave me a recipe that calls for microwaving the cracker for 15 seconds before and after it's cooked in the oven and even though it seems like that shouldn't make a difference, for some reason it does.

1. build crackers
    2. microwave 15 seconds
    3. wrap in foil (it's important that it's really air tight)
    4. bake 22 minutes on 320
    5. take them out and unwrap
    6. microwave 15 seconds, let em cool, eat

For some reason, microwaving them before and after works like a charm.

4. maybe needed a bit more weed?

5. I honeslty dont think microwavin them is gonna help...

Spread shitload of PB on foil, add your ground up weed, add another layer of peaunt butter, wrap up aluminum, place in oven @ 325-350 for 22-25 minutes.