Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can you find hookups in a new city?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by freebread, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been smoking for a while, but when it comes to finding a hook up I'm still kind of a novice.

Basically, I'm going to be moving to Indianapolis at the end of the month, and the only connection there is my girlfriend. She smokes on occasion but not often enough to have her own hook up, so I was wondering, where are good places to go to find some dank? I will be living not far from a college campus (IUPUI) so should I just ask around there? Should I ask around head shops?

I know this is kind of a dumb question, but I'm also new to the forum and don't really know where to properly post a question like this.

2. walk around wearing rasta colors, people will ask you if you want weed, works everytime

3. You could, oh I dunno, read one of the HUNDREDS of other threads on this very topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.