How Can I Use My Bong Water?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by The Weed MacGyver, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Before you say "THC is not soluble in water" It doesn't have to be soluable in water to be floating around in the water or sitting at the bottom. The question is how to make it usable? ISO solution sounds like a pain in the ass. How can I separate the THC from the water efficiently?

If you know of any way to not waste it, and not throw up, please post it.

Thanks!

2. well at least your username is relevant. seriously though, i cant imagine a bigger waste of time than attempting to extract thc from bong water.

3. na dude fuck that noise...
    but ill post here if i ever hear of anything that's worthy bout this

4. Good fucking god. If anyone found a way to derive any amount of THC from bong water, i'd kick their ass.
    Do not waste your time or (lack of) intelligence on this. Throw the damn bong water out.

5. Drink it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I plug my old bong water.

Talk about a fucking rush!!!!

7. In the time you'd spend figuring it out you could learn to grow and never have to sit there wondering how to extract THC from bong water again.

8. Funnel straight into the anus

Omega369

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. i'm not talking about 1 bong water change im talking like a gallon, poured into a jug every time i change the water. i probably use about 4g Loud per change using probably a half cup (as in volume/cooking cup) of water. Just seems theres gotta be some good hash in all that nasty water. And to everyone who saying not worth it, are you speaking from experience? 

10. You can drain it out.

Think about it, it's like 50 parts carcinogens to one part cannabis. It's not worth the time even for the most jewish smokers.

11. That's some fiend shit

Gotta get my fix!!!

*scratches neck and chugs bong water*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Good point, however growing would be a terrible idea for my circumstances. Still, good point, however Im not going to stay on these forums all day reading, im going to come back later read like 9 replys lol so its not a waste of time, 20 minutes a day.

13. #13 The Weed MacGyver, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    Time really wasn't a concern for me, I have allot of spare time and view this sort of thing as of somewhat of a hobby. However that sounds pretty unhealthy 50 carcinogens to one THC crystal is what I'm finding not worth it. 
    Now knowing I can't do much with my bong water even if I save it up, I'm probably going to change it between every session.
    I use bottled drinking water (my tap water is discusting) I love smoking with cold bong water (try it) and now i'm probably going to every time. 
    :bongin: Have a Nice Day Everyone!

14. U do realize thc can't go into or stay in water right? There no thc or cannabinoids in the water whatsoever it's just dirty bong water? When did kids get so stupid? Lol wow every thread lately is 1 stupid question after another damn where'd all the common sense go, or better yet with all this information in the world why the fuc doesn't anyone look shit up anymore and learn to separate facts from bullshir themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Check your plants outside. Start an orchard maybe? Water gives life you know.

16. you can use your bong water and freebase into a super thc rock...

seriously though, use it for watering plants, put it into someone you dont likes glass, put it into a bottle and throw it into someones face in the hot sun and they will stink all day lol, dump out or drink it if you're thirsty LOL

17. If I were you, id pour it all through a strainer to collect the black chunks.

Then press all the chunks together..would be similar to resin. 
    Let it dry; possibly adding some plant matter (like ground leaves or kief/bud) to the black chunks and shake it around to make it dryer and easier to smoke.

Have fun.

18. Isn't bong water just water with ash in it? I don't get how there could be thc in it if you use a bong to smoke the weed and just the ash falls into the water? Ya there could be very little chunks of weed in it but how much thc can you get out of that? It's not like you have the weed sitting in the water, the water is just to catch your ash and make your hit smooth. I don't understand how there could ever be thc in bong water?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. there ya go