Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Can I Transport My Weed, Pipe and Lighter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thecpk, Nov 17, 2011.

1. double wrap it and leave your pipe and bring your light with you i bet your friend has one hahaha

2. altoids tin, weed and lighter fit about perfect inside
    wear a pair of shorts under your jeans and put the altoids in the shorts pocket and jeans over them

3. I have a mini travel kit with all of my essentials in it. It's a tupperware sort-of box, so it's airtight. Keeps a lighter, pipe, papers, grinder, baggie, etc in a really neat space.

Check it out on this thread (inc. pics): My mini toolkit

4. its only 15 minutes man put it in your right pocket and put a sheet of bounce in there. then keep up some small talk he wont smell anything

5. Just bring a backpack with some pants or a jacket in it, bag the weed, and put the bag in the pants pocket, zip the backpack, and then throw the backpack in the trunk as opposed to right in front of you. Nobody will smell anything.

6. I keep the travel bowl, a bit of weed, and a lighter all in 2 (one with bowl and lighter, one with weed) big pill bottles (the big orange kind) and I put that in a little zipper bag thing from victorias secret in my purse. I'm a girl so it's a little easier.
    Boyfriend keeps his in similar stuff and puts it in his bookbag. If you're not bringing a bag with you, then I would wrap it super tight with a plastic bag (put it all the way in, twist so it's tight, then keep doubling it through itself so you're left with the bowl wrapped in multiple layers. Throw the lighter, bowl, and bud in your pocket and you should be good. :)

I agree with smoking your brother out if you know he smokes. My mom still hasn't accepted my invitation, but... she's going to eventually!

7. Triple wrap it, and bury it in the yard. After your bro drops you off hitch-hike back to your house and dig it up. Hitch-hike back to your boys house and chief up...your brother will never smell it!!!!!!!! for real dude...do you have to ask

8. By far thee best answer! I was thinking arse and he said vagina and it just clicked so much better!!

9. Why don't you just wear a backpack and put it in their? I know it sounds kinda crazy, but it just might work.

10. a medicine bottle works fine lol there is so many air tight things u could use. none of us have ever been in ur house, we dont know what u have lying around. use ur brain OP/.

11. OP is gone people.

12. last time I did that my brother and I almost got into a wreck he cant drive worth SHIT while high haha

13. I use tupperware in a backpack. With all the different sizes its not hard to find one that fits. Failing that, pill bottles will do for the bud, bag the pipe and tuck it in your stock, pocket if its small enough,or waistband. Lighter is a no brainer, pockets man.

14. How can one fit a pill container in there sock without it bulging

15. I always had a jacket and hid everything on hte inside pocket. didn't worry about people smelling it. if anybody asked i wold say i just say my friends smoke

16. I usually carry my shit in my socks. I have long Nike crew socks that I use. I can fit Visine, my bud, and my pipe in there. It's uncomfortable but it gets the job done if I want to keep it hidden.

17. wait until u can drive yourself before smoking weed kid

18. alot of bags

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

OP don't do this this shit ^, this is overkill...

I get my stuff around in a pill bottle, they are smell proof (surprisingly) and you can conceal most potent herbs without the multiple baggies, wrapped in more baggies, wrapped in dryer sheets doused with axe etc. etc.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with some of you?! :laughing: 

20. Don't depend on anyone else for a teleporter. You can buy one for $28 at wal mart and they hold up to a pound of weed.