how can i tell

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by YouSuckDude, Oct 1, 2009.

1. if im slowly going insane?

2. define slowly.:rolleyes:

3. By posting this bulletin...
    If your questioning it, than something might be up.

you might not be going insane, but people's body's can randomly start producing chemicals that alter the brain at and random age. Some people aren't diagnosed with schizophrenia till they are 40 years old.

I don't say this to scare you, but if you actually are feeling like you think somethings up, I'd talk to someone you love about it and consider going to some sort of doctor.

The longer you wait, the longer you try to avoid your problems, the worse it will be in the end. I wish you the best sir.

4. You can't know...that's what insane is...being crazu and not being aware of it. The fact that you asked proves your not. You may be fucked up in the head...but you're not insane...legally.

5. A good sign is usually when you can create an infinite number of explanations for any given scenario.

Also when you notice that everyone everywhere could be (and probably is) lying to you all the time.

Then the classic: You're probably lying to yourself, and can't even trust you.

Schizophrenia's fun! =D

6. Take it from Dr. Steel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lBIETTmSXU]YouTube - Dr. Steel PSA: "Insanity"[/ame]

7. omg then im insane... i think everyones lying to me haha :smoking:

8. There is no such thing as insanity.

Only a minority of one. ;)

9. What's sane?

10. schitzophernia runs in my family. my mom, uncle, and grandma have it. my uncle has it baaaad. i dunno...i think alot...about things...and i realize im different than anyone ive ever met before. its hard to explain really. i also completely forgot i made this thread...but that might be due to the weed.