Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Can I Store 2oz's So It Doesn't Mold?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iTRiPPY, Oct 31, 2010.

1. I just picked up 2oz of some real nice mids a few hours ago. It's gonna take me a little while to smoke it all and i want to know an efficient storage method?

:smoke:

2. I put mine in mason jars in the freezer. People seem to think it makes the trichs fall off, but I haven't noticed any unusual trich breakage. If you see trichs in the jar at the end, get them out with a clean paint or pastry brush, after letting the jar warm to room temp.

3. no mason >>

4. Depends...an air tight jar will work for several months and even cure it better, just make sure to let a bit of air in every so often. Otherwise you can just stick it in the freezer which should preserve it almost indefinitely.

5. #5 tharedhead, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2010

I'm lazy....I stick just it in there in the jars I get from my grower. But many people use the seal a meal bags. Or the ziploc freezer bags. I've seen a big chest freezer full of seal a meal bags, so wanted that in my pantry....any decent bag or solid container should work.

6. shit it cant take that long to blow 2 ounces you should be scrait just put each 1 in the corner of a sandwich baggy squish the air out and tie it up.
    o and dont leave the house with 2 bags of weed cuz if you get roped off you get intent to sell if you have more than one sack on you