Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how can I smoke this oil?????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fredbear, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Ive gotten a hold of some oil...I was told it was strawberry (whatever)...anyway I spred some on a rolling paper and put in some tobacco made a nice joint....

I dont smoke so I got a nice head rush and the high after it was pretty good...but

The tobacco makes my stomach feel very upset......

how else can i smoke oil with out rolling in a joint or having to use a cig?????

2. Roll it with Weed in it and not tobacco?

3. Drink the oil

4. I'm guessing you just dont have any bud?

SAVE it until you get some bud, then lace it with some bowls, or roll up a joint with it and bud.

save it, you wont regret it

5. Don't hold the smoke in off a cigarette. I made the mistake of making a spliff with tobacco and weed and every drag i took i held in for 7 seconds.

Head rush, stomache ache, blacked out.

Just smoke it like a regular cigarette and the nausea won;t be there after.