Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I smoke this oil??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whitey6, Dec 18, 2008.

1. I got some oil, and no weed. I have tried smoking in a tobac doob but that just sucks and tobac makes me feel sick. I'm a little high from the oil but nothing major, so what can I Do? I have no pipe or lungs or anything.

2. you need something pointy and tiny(like needle or skewer or something) a tube(like an empty pen), and a lighter.

take the needle and get a very small amount on the end of it, then light the lighter on the oil and keep it there. Then a stream of smoke will be coming off and you inhale it with the tube. If you get too much oil it will just fall down and be wasted.
    enjoy

3. Ok thank you

4. No lungs oh noes

5. Get some of that borwnie mix from the supermarket you put vege oil in and use some of that... It'll be wicked.

Not 'smoking' per se... But you will get an epic high.